Lou Simone : Natural Mature Beauty
Supporting Member
Jul 27, 2009
Montreal, Worldwide
www.lousimonebbw.com
LOU SIMONE

LouSimoneBlancFaceFenetre.jpg

FOR THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW ME, HERE IS A SHORT PRESENTATION
I am Lou Simone, an internationaly sought after mature companion of impeccable reputation. I love sharing my fiery adventurous nature with courteous women, men and couples who are looking for a mind blowing experience with a discreet accomplice. An all natural classic French beauty, I am blessed with a curvaceous body adored by the lovers of full-figured women. Highly educated and well-traveled, I have a vast range of interests and life experiences, no matter what we are doing, you will find yourself stimulated in my pleasant company. In our special arrangement, I am Hédoné, the one by whom the pleasure comes. My mission is to reinvegorate you by being attentive to your desires. I want to know what makes you tick so we can have a genuine moment whether it's for a tryst or of recuring nature.
Can't wait to meet you
Bisous

WHY MEET ME
Wheter it comes to intimacy or companionship, being mature comes with experiences of all kinds therefore a better understanding of your wants and needs . It also means living inhibition and judgement free, with a developed instinct that allows me to quickly grab what my partner appreciates. Also, I am a kind, respectful genuine person that thruly appreciates meeting others and make them feel great. In regards of Covid19, I have been vaccinated twice (first dose in January, second in May) and I only meet with vaccinated clients. I strongly believe in vaccine (always did) and that it is our common responsibility to get vaccinated asap for the wellbeing of society.

A FEW DETAILS
Bisexual - Couples and women alone welcome
ROle plays and some fetishes welcome (+ 100 to the total)
I speak French and English fluently, I can converse in Spanish and Italian
Higly Educated
All natural ( no botox, no fillers, no surgery, natural hair color, natural manicured nails, no make-up unless you wish me to, no highlash).
I am mature, my body ages naturally, don't expect a barbie, signs of age are showing. I do train and practice many sport on a daily basis tho so I am in good shape and I am blessed with a pretty face.

SPECIAL RENDEZ-VOUS FOR THE SPORTY CLIENTS
Any dates in BC that involves tennis, ski, horseback riding - all sports for which I am seriously experienced - get a 10% reduction.

VANCOUVER & SURROUNDINGS FLY ME TO YOU
I occasionnaly offer incalls, please contact me if you wish to be notified of my next visit (I am waiting for the 4th waves to end, please if you haven't, get vaccinated).

Flight and hotel fees not included in donation
Up to 8 hours 3200
Overnight 4000
Full day 4600
48hrs weekend 6200
3 nights weekend 7000
extra days1000

TORONTO & SURROUNDINGS OUTCALLS
I occasionnaly offer incalls, please contact me if you wish to be notified of my next visit (I am waiting for the 4th waves to end, please if you haven't, get vaccinated).

up to 6hrs 2500 ( I will travel from Montreal to visit you)
Additional hours 300$
overnight 3200
48hrs weekend 5000
3 nights weekend 7000
extra days1000

LOCATION AND BOOKING
I can host or visit you
In Montreal I am located between downtown & the Plateau.
A reference or a deposit is mandatory for new clients

RATES MONTREAL & SURROUNDINGS
1h 400 (incall only)
2h 800
3h 1000
5h dinner date 1200
overnight 2500
full day 3250
48 hrs 5000
extra days1000

QUÉBEC CITY & OTTAWA OUTCALLS
3hrs 1200

LouRobeVerteBlur.jpg

LouSimoneBusiness1Avatar.jpg

CONTACT VIA MY WEBSITE (NO PRIVATE MESSAGES VIA MERB I DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO THEM AT ALL TIME)
www.lousimonebbw.com
Twitter: @mllelousimone
[email protected]

Ashley Madison