West Coast Of BC
Whack it off
come you fucking dummy get you're right step right
don't you guys know David Allen Cole

BYSON

No Gunt
Oct 8, 2003
West Coast Of BC
go down load David Allen Cole on Kazaa or limewire the most redneck sex songs ever Itty bitty titty,finger fucking sally,i would like to fuck the shit out of you and skeeter on my peter to name a few

mustangjoe

May 17, 2004
I'm thinking 100 grit sandpaper would do the trick nicely. Use a smooth, circular motion.

hitrack

I'LL KILL YA ALL!!
Feb 25, 2003
Surrey
mustangjoe said:
I'm thinking 100 grit sandpaper would do the trick nicely. Use a smooth, circular motion.

I saw some sanding gloves at the hardware store maybe Byson could buy those and whack off with 80 grit!!

BYSON

No Gunt
Oct 8, 2003
West Coast Of BC
hitrack you're funny, why don't you have you're self another doughnut

hitrack

I'LL KILL YA ALL!!
Feb 25, 2003
Surrey
BYSON said:
hitrack you're funny, why don't you have you're self another doughnut
I've still never had a Crispy Cream donut, even though Newton is like a 15 min drive....not even 10 min. :eek:

Last I heard on the radio a whole bunch of them in Canada were going bankrupt. Guess I'll hit good ol timmys......matter-0-fact I never go there much either.

Actually there's this little donut shop/cafe in Guildford mall, lower level just by Sportmart. Makes good donuts.

BabyBelle

~*Plus sized Barbie doll*
May 31, 2003
Calgary
www.sweetsarahbelle.com
I had my first krispy kreme donut EVER, last weekend!
Oh.. MY GOD! :D
I'm so glad I don't live near the shop! I'd be in there every day! And I'd reverse all my hard work as far as my recent weight loss goes! lol

maverick73

Banned
Feb 2, 2005
Spinnerville, BC
hitrack said:
I've still never had a Crispy Cream donut, even though Newton is like a 15 min drive....not even 10 min. :eek:

Last I heard on the radio a whole bunch of them in Canada were going bankrupt. Guess I'll hit good ol timmys......matter-0-fact I never go there much either.

Actually there's this little donut shop/cafe in Guildford mall, lower level just by Sportmart. Makes good donuts.
Those Krispy Kreme donuts are way overrated. Way too much sugar. They are basically made for American Homer Simpsons. Stick with Canadian made Tim Hortons :).

maverick73

Banned
Feb 2, 2005
Spinnerville, BC
BabyBelle said:
I had my first krispy kreme donut EVER, last weekend!
Oh.. MY GOD! :D
I'm so glad I don't live near the shop! I'd be in there every day! And I'd reverse all my hard work as far as my recent weight loss goes! lol
You must be like Mindy from that episode of the Simpsons where Homer and new coworker Mindy go to that energy convention and order room service ;) mmmmmmm double glazed....

I dunno if u want to lose too much weight, isn't being a BBW your specialty and what a lot of your clients like? More of you to love right? :D

dbrw42

Jan 27, 2003
maverick73 said:
Those Krispy Kreme donuts are way overrated. Way too much sugar. They are basically made for American Homer Simpsons. Stick with Canadian made Tim Hortons :).
Yes, but at least Krispy Kreme's are actually made on the premises. All Tim Horton's donuts are made in Ontario, frozen and shipped out across country.