Fetish Funhouse
E.D. Meds

A&E Decore

omegaone

May 17, 2004
Is it just me, or is A&E just stalling to put in a new shower? Everytime I go there, the girls are saying they are putting in a new shower next week. I go the following week, and there is no shower. Why don't they put in a shower, it just feels so unsatisfied when I come out of A&E.
Don't get me wrong, Britta and Kimmy are wonderful ladies, and I would like to have a shower before I leave the complex.

broadwaybodycare

Broadway BodyCare NOW!
Dec 15, 2004
vancouver
www.broadwaybodycare.com
Lanlord~

Hello
We have a shower in the staffroom that works- alot of people have been using that, I had the plumber fix everything in room 1, but we had to shut off the water tank which is downstairs at the hobby shop, the owner down there told the lanlord about the shower!! The shower is right above his store and he is worried it is going to leak onto his hobby stuff......so that is the explanation for that, sorry that you feel unsatisfied from not having a shower, your welcome to shower in the staff room..
thanx
krista

mustangjoe

May 17, 2004
AdamandEve said:
Hello
The shower is right above his store and he is worried it is going to leak onto his hobby stuff......krista

That's exactly what insurance is for.

That makes as much sense as having no running water in a higher apartment in fear that it'll damage the suite below. That's the stupidist thing I've ever heard.