PERB In Need of Banner
E.D. Meds

A brief visit with Darla

Toba

Jun 25, 2017
What more can we say about SVips?
I saw Darla for a 15 minute visit this afternoon on short notice.
She is stunning, amiable and always a pleasure to visit. She is achingly beautiful and if you catch the sparkle in her eye...
The finest bottom I’ve ever seen. Easily the most attractive woman I’ve spent time with.
Thanks Darla and SVips.
Truly a class act!

Toba

Jun 25, 2017
Unfortunately I did not have enough time for a longer visit!
Though fortunately it wasn’t the first visit I’ve had with her😉

Will definitely be repeating. Planning a little present to myself soon.
Problem is I have to decide who amongst Darlas recommended ladies to have join us for a duo...

• Love
Reactions: SweetVIPs

steverino

Feb 16, 2004
I am waiting for my vaccine (first shot booked) and modestly calmer times to venture back into the hobby. It will be about an 18 month absence. Darla is definitely the first partner I am going to see to celebrate my return. I met her at the last VIP's party and between travel then Covid, never had a chance to experience her charms.

Reactions: niceon77

ThanksLadies

Nov 11, 2020
Victoria
Darla is certainly a wonderful young lady. She is open and honest in her conversation, always willing to please and YMMV, but for me each visit gets better. It’s not hard to form a friendship with her that’s for sure. Oh that derrière is magnificent and equally matched is her beautiful smile and sparkling eyes!

A duo with Darla involved is pretty incredible that’s for sure but alone is just as rewarding!

Thanks for sharing Toba...it’s always nice to reminisce on this wonderful memories!

I have thought about those 15min visits but even after 2 hours, I still want more so not sure how that would work 😂!

Reactions: West End Guy