Asian Fever
Jerkmate

🔥💗Blissful Eroticism at its Finest… Sensual Massage and more! 💗🔥

Sensual Sophia YVR

The Original Sensualist
Supporting Member
Hi friends!

I have studio space in both White Rock and downtown Vancouver.

I am a true sensualist, my speciality is in creating a safe welcoming space while taking you on a journey of erotic embodiment.

I am professionally trained in a number of different massage modalities, which I weave together to create a truly intimate experience. I use hot oil and a proper massage table, and include bodyslides (there are weight restrictions on my table, so occasionally our combined weight won’t work on the table) and other delicious things in each session.

My most favourite sessions are ones where I can genuinely connect with the person in front of me and explore the heat together.

I can accommodate some fetish play, but I am not a pse provider. Please ask about your specific interests before booking with me, to ensure we are a good match for each other.

If you’re interested in booking some time with me, please review my website first and then email or text me.

https://sensualsophiayvr.wixsite.com/home

778-784-2518
[email protected]

Attachments

Last edited:

Sensual Sophia YVR

The Original Sensualist
Supporting Member
Happy Thursday! I have availability in both White Rock and Downtown Vancouver today and through the weekend, typical hours of availability are 12-10pm.

Text or email to prebook or try me same day (with minimum of 2hours notice).

I offer gfe, half service and sensual massage options… Check out my website for more details 😘

Sensual Sophia YVR

The Original Sensualist
Supporting Member
Hi friends! I have availability in White Rock today until 10pm or so… I’m offering a 1 hour minimum today on all sessions, so text me if you want in on that 🥵

778-784-2518

Sensual Sophia YVR

The Original Sensualist
Supporting Member
Good evening lovelies! I will have availability in White Rock tomorrow 12-4pm or downtown Vancouver tomorrow 12-10pmish.

1 hour minimum on sessions in Vancouver tomorrow 😘
Text me if you’d like to come play!

Sensual Sophia YVR

The Original Sensualist
Supporting Member
Availability in White Rock today until 4pm or downtown Vancouver until 10pmish.

1 hour minimum on sessions in Vancouver today 😘

Text me if you’d like to come play!