Carman Fox
Seeking.com

๐Ÿ’–Fun Blonde Babe ๐Ÿ˜˜ Riley Banks โœจ Prebooking ๐Ÿ’• Vaccinated โœจ Greek Goddess GFE/PSE

riley_banks

Supporting Member
Sep 27, 2019
๐Ÿ˜˜ Hey everyone,

๐Ÿ’• Available ๐Ÿ’• Prebooking ๐Ÿ’• Vaccinated

[email protected]

I made some Winter GFE specials on Arrangement packages, Dinner dates & Overnights. Valid til end of January 2022. Ask they are in my pinned tweet or I will text it to you.

I am a sweet, sensual and enthusiastic woman with a great outlook on life. I'm passionate, kind and open-minded and I aim to provide the highest level of companionship, instinctively giving you everything you need as well as things you never expected. My attention to detail, giving nature and desire to please will surely make our time spent together one that is relaxing and special for both. I take pride in my appearance. I'm about little details. I love to entertain and make sure that you are well taken care of. I am available to be your discreet dream companion whether we are enjoying a cocktail and conversation or making your fantasies come true. I love to smile, laugh and connect with new people. You will feel right at ease in my presence. I consider myself a free spirit with a wild streak. Let's enjoy every moment together Xo Riley

GFE Rates & Service:
Daty, kissing, bbbj digits etc

GFE 90 Min $500

GFE 2HR $700

GFE 4HR (2hour social/ 2hour play) $1,200

GFE with an outing 6HR $1,700

GFE Overnight $2700

GFE 24hr $4000

Multiday/ FMTY available, ask for rate

PSE Rates & Service:
FS + Greek, COF/CIM, multiple positions (Fetishes on request/ filming available $)

PSE 1HR $500

PSE FS 90 Min $700

PSE FS 2hr $900

Can add PSE to longer sessions, ask for rate

One day notice min for bookings​

_MG_8833.jpg

96f12823e96bef725d81c96cc72ca965.jpg

Seeking Arrangement