Carman Fox
Ashley Madison

💕💦✨Sensual Sophia wants to makeout with you! ✨💦💕

Sensual Sophia YVR

The Original Sensualist
Supporting Member
Hi friends!

I have studio space in both White Rock and downtown Vancouver.

I am a true sensualist, my speciality is in creating a safe welcoming space while taking you on a journey of erotic embodiment. My most favourite sessions are ones where I can genuinely connect with the person in front of me and explore the heat together.

I can accommodate some fetish play, but I am not a pse provider. Please ask about your specific interests before booking with me, to ensure we are a good match for each other.

If you’re interested in booking some time with me, please review my website first and then email or text me.

https://sensualsophiayvr.wixsite.com/home

778-784-2518
[email protected]

Attachments

• Love
Reactions: mame84

Sensual Sophia YVR

The Original Sensualist
Supporting Member
Happy Thursday! I have availability in both White Rock and Downtown Vancouver today and through the weekend, typical hours of availability are 12-10pmish.

Text or email to prebook or try me same day (with minimum of 2hours notice).

I offer gfe, half service and sensual massage options… Check out my website for more details 😘

Sensual Sophia YVR

The Original Sensualist
Supporting Member
Hi friends! I have availability in White Rock today until 10pm or so… I’m offering a 1 hour minimum today on all sessions, so text me if you want in on that 🥵

778-784-2518

Sensual Sophia YVR

The Original Sensualist
Supporting Member
Good evening lovelies! I will have availability in White Rock tomorrow 12-4pm or downtown Vancouver tomorrow 12-10pmish.

1 hour minimum on sessions in Vancouver tomorrow 😘

Text me if you’d like to come play!

Sensual Sophia YVR

The Original Sensualist
Supporting Member
Availability in White Rock today until 4pm or downtown Vancouver until 10pmish.

1 hour minimum on sessions in Vancouver today 😘

Text me if you’d like to come play!