Seeking.com

🌸🌼Vivi’s Downtown Rubdown🌼🌸

VivaciousVivian

A sweet vixen with soft curves
Supporting Member
May 19, 2017
Victoria, BC
vivaciousvivian.ca
I’ll rub you the right way…Book your tantalizing touch session today!

⭐ All about YOU Massage - 1 hour $140

You work so hard, you deserve some downtime and extra special attention. Treat yourself to a slow sensual massage. I’ll oil you up and rub you down (down, down, down)

⭐ Reverse Massage - 90 mins $200

Maybe you like to give as well as receive, touch and be touched. You show me your sweet massage moves… (touch-a touch-a touch ME!) Then we switch places and I’ll show you mine. Everyone gets a happy ending.

To book, text 250-514-2546 or email [email protected]il.com

Last edited:

VivaciousVivian

Supporting Member
May 19, 2017
Victoria, BC
vivaciousvivian.ca
I am so excited for my girls getaway vacation this weekend!! That means I only have two more days left this week ferda boys…who wants a massage?

I’ll be available downtown today and tomorrow (Wednesday and Thursday), back next Thursday

*SPECIAL TREAT: since I will be away this Friday, 4-hand massages will be available today and tomorrow.

VivaciousVivian

Supporting Member
May 19, 2017
Victoria, BC
vivaciousvivian.ca
We will be back in action this Four-Hand-Friday! Double the trouble, twice as nice, a debaucherous duet of beautiful babes with copious curves and pretty paws, all over you….(and each other)

VivaciousVivian

Supporting Member
May 19, 2017
Victoria, BC
vivaciousvivian.ca
Naughty Knickers: Vivi, I won’t be around this Friday, so try to behave yourself.

Vivi: Ok for sure, byeeee!!

Morgan Freeman: But she would NOT behave herself. Vivi never behaves. In fact, due to her misbehaving behaviour, she decided that this week, it will be called FINISH HIM FRIDAY.

While the cat’s away, the mouse will play!

Last edited:
Ashley Madison