Thread: ISO: anyone tried EVE b4?

Question ISO: anyone tried EVE b4?

did anyone try this lady b4? how's it?
    http://www.forbiddenkiss.com/blue/

Eve

I believe there has been previous discussion re this provider on this board. Do a search.

I believe I recall she is NOT offering f/s or partial sexual services other than some type of massage. Plus you can get a haircut.

If you ARE looking for f/s or partial, make sure before you book or your wallet WILL have received an inadvertent "haircut"! Good luck. She most certainly does have a hard body.

bigguy

Question EVE again...

Couldn't find any more detail on Eve who offers haircut and massage. She says non-sexual but has anyone tried?

Smile

Saw her about a year and a half ago , maybe closer to 2 ?? Anyways . she provided quite a good massage, w/hand release and got a showed her boobs during the finale . She's a nice articulate lady , no FS as far as I know . Didn't explore her other services . Think I paid Brown and 2 greens for an hour
    Steven

Is Reverse Massage allowed by Eve

Does Eve offer reverse massage ?

Thanks

Michel

Thumbs down

Re; reverse massage. She usedd to have info on her website under "FAQ'S" It was definately not avail , don't know about now
    Steven

Banned
    saw eve last yr .... lame massage and u have to blow your own load as she trys to get u going non sexual