I will be visiting from South of the border end of December and have a few questions for you guys. I have never ever been on a 'date' at all....
1. How do I protect myself (law wise)... I cannot afford to get in trouble.
2. How do I figure out if the girl is talking companionship as in escort or if she means sex.
3. Has anyone tried Lexy??
Thanks for any help / suggestions.. and will surely post back any experiences.
1. Trouble with the law? There's nothing illegal about purchasing a ladies time.
2. Communications for the purpose of prostitution is illegal. However, prostitution itself is not. You should be doing some studying. Here's a good start: sex.perkel.com.
3. Which Lexy are you referring to? It would help if you indicated where you saw the ad, and if there was a website. Better yet, you could run a search. Second button in, near the top right corner.
advice for first timer
My advice to you would be do a little research on the different levels of adult companionship that our city offers. You won't find any harrassment from LE if you are interested in outside working girls but be prepared to pay the price. You are not breaking the law by paying for a ladies time and what you do in that time is your business only. The independants in vancouver are great and along with the agencies you will find both good lookers and the opposite but the prices will be far more affordable. If it is Lexy from WCE, you will be most happy, from what I hear, she's a sweetie-quite young.
sounds like we are talking about the same Lexy..
will give all a review if I see her end of this month