Thread: Amy@Penthouse

Amy@Penthouse

About a week ago I was in Edmonton on my way to a moose hunt and had the opportunity to visit with Amy. She was a delight to spend an hour+ with. She offered all the services I was interested in, and did it with a flair. She has one of the "hardest" bodies I have ever seen. She is toned and firm in all the right places. Thanks Amy for a great time in Edmonton. I enjoyed the massage, the massaging, and the other services you provided.

I was wondering how old you would estimate Amy to be. I have never seen here in person but have admored her pictures.

amy@penthouse

I would estimate that she is under 25 yrs old. She works out several times a week and it really shows and feels in her body.

Hard Throbbing Member
    Penthouse seems to be the place to go these days, despite the publicity it received from their ties to that sugar-daddy bank manager.

Krissy is my favorite, followed by Crystal...yeah, I have a jones for petite blondes!

I tried Savannah when it first opened, but sadly that was a waste of time. From the reviews above, seems like Amy is worth a try. Any feedback on Layla, Melanie and Claudia?

Sorry to be a one question wonder but how old is Krissy? ( I only enjoy the young ones) I've been with Claudia and found her to quite agreeable and very beautiful. She was not very restrictive and gave an excellent cbj.

Hard Throbbing Member
    Originally posted by acc
    Sorry to be a one question wonder but how old is Krissy?
    Late 20's or early 30's. But she's such a delight that her age doesn't matter.

Hard Throbbing Member
    Jesus, can Eurospa not update their website?