Thread: Best Bets Near the Border

Best Bets Near the Border

Hey there, I'm new and I'm looking for advice on where to go near the border. I'm from Bellingham, and I'm looking for a good mixture of cheap and classy with some happy endings. The closer the better obviously. I've heard of Special Ladies, but it's only open until 5 or 6pm usually and frankly that's just too early for someone like me.

near truck customs

I have not tried Alicia out but if you decide to "take one for the team" let us know. Her ad is from www.buysell.com and here is a cut and paste.
    ALICIA *
    * 10 MINUTES FROM THE TRUCK CUSTOMS & 5 MINUTES FROM RACETRACK! This busty blue-eyed blonde is available for discreet encounters. Incall only. Experience the pleasures of attended showers, lingerie & much, much more. 604-576-3172. Surrey/Cloverdale. LOCATED IN CLOVERDALE.

good luck
    gymguy

Anybody have anything else to say on this topic. I am looking to try to come up there this weekend. thanks

re;review close to border

hello my name is anna
    I work at a place close to the border and the rates are 140/30
    170/45 195/60 all inclusive non rushed service you can check the boards it is located at 13672 108 ave lots of parking in the back
    It is in whalley not the best area but sometimes you find great things in the most unexpected places ph 604-588-0195

good luck
    playtoy