Thread: Ashley@Southern Comfort

Ashley@Southern Comfort

This place is very nice, great clean big rooms. She is a good 6.8 in looks, but her massage was horrible, I hate to trash any girl, but it was like a 3 minute massage, honestly that short.
    I felt very much taken advantage of, I paid 2 Browns for the worst service ever. There was no reverse, there was no extras besides the acctualy extra. She had way too many restrictions, and I mean as in even being able to touch her, and if a person pays 2 browns there better at least be some reverse touching.
    She was rather young so maybe its her first week, I just hope she learns to improve things, or she should find a different job.
    I dont mind a girl who restricts things, like DATY and Greek, but to restrict general touching, and to move away when i touched her back?
    Worst 2 Browns ever spent.
    Bobo The Rabbit
    Over 10 years, 1337 posts, over 180 different girls reviewed, My opinion matters more than yours.

Thanks for the warning!!

Young and Pretty - good for eye candy not always good for results.

Sorry you had a bad time Bobo.....you just gotta come back and see Jade and me...a double maybe ? To make up for it!!! lol Not only can you touch us....but we'll touch each other......
    Take care!!
    **LOVE KITT**
    See you all on the other side!!

FormerKnow as"The Newguy"
    Hi Kitt

Can you send me a private message on a rough estimate on how much it will be for a double with you and Jade so i can start saving up(almost Christmas time so money is on the short end but i do deserve a Christmas present to myself). I been to Deja Vu about 2 months ago and saw mona, pretty nice place i might add.

Well Deja Vu is one of my favorit places to go, so far you, Jade, Bella, and Mona have all been fantastic.
    Bobo The Rabbit
    Over 10 years, 1337 posts, over 180 different girls reviewed, My opinion matters more than yours.