Thread: Scarlett's House...who should I pick?

Question Scarlett's House...who should I pick?

Need some info boys.....

I have seen Rachel (twice) from Scarlett's house.....but want to know if someone can recommend another SP through her site that can provide a great GFE like Rachel did.

I had a wonderful experience with Rachel on both occasions, but wondering if someone out there has another good experience I can hear about.

If you respond....I need the following details...

Measurements ....if you can remember
    Service details ....acronyms are fine
    Age...

Scarlett is a wonderful person...but I would like some suggestions from the members out there.

Sincerely,
    Bobsled.
    Be nice and be safe. Good manners are free and being rude will eventually cost you.

Check out Christie!

Total GFE and a very wonderful young woman.

Has a kinda Demi Moore sort of look and is a whole lot of fun to play with in bed!

GFE, DFK, DATY!

ManPower

Re: Christie...

Thanks ManPower,

Exactly what I was looking for. Scarlett has so many ladies to choose from I feel like a kid in a candy shop. I got such a kick out of doing the interview thing with Scarlett.

Her website is OK, but as you know she has alot of ladies that don't post profiles.

I thank you for your input, and in the near future I am going to the bull pen and calling out Christie to the mound...More than likely before the end of this month.

thanks again...will post a review...promise.

Sincerely,
    bobsled.
    Be nice and be safe. Good manners are free and being rude will eventually cost you.

christie is one of the best and an all time favorite of mine. Has anyone ever met with anita and what was she like?

Birthday Boy
    If she works at Scarletts there is a very, very, very good chance she allows DATY. Take the chance and book it.
    PaceMaker - How the hell did I wake up here?

Gastown Guy

Scarletts Ladies

Scarlett has a couple of new ladies named Melissa and Kim I believe. Both are hot and getting great reviews...I havent had the pleasure as yet....but I am going to treat myself soon..... Regards, GG

Re: Scarlett's House.....

Ok.....thanks guys for the overwhelming response to my thread and the input you have all contributed for the sake of all those that have read this series of posts and contributed to it as well.

Kim and Melissa.....will make note of that Gastown....thanks...

Been busy with stuff so I have not been active lately.....but nice to know members are watching the board and willing to make contributions when it seems fit.

I like Scarlett's service....very cool, very professional.

Take care.

Sincerely,
    Bobsled.

you are what you eat.
    what is the average rate for a Scarlet provider?

I am thinking of swallowing (not literally) the $100 consulting fee to get what should be access to quality - non posting profile SPs.

The privacy thing still prevents me from moving forward - tel.#s, etc. but I would expect people watch us going in and out of her place - simply paranoid?

I have seen several of Scarlett's girls and so far all have been good experiences. I haven't heard anyting about Georgia, but she looks hot and past experience, with Scarlett, tells me that she has to be good.
    El Diablo

Try to book with Ashley from the newer girls. She is a lovely girl to work with so I am sure you wouldn't be dissappointed.