Thread: reveiw of gillian / emily / mya

reveiw of gillian / emily / mya

i was in victoria awhile back and saw a few my favorite gals
    gillian/ was great, really into it /nice person/great body/big tits,red hair(she is far more attractive than photos on classys.
    emily/very sexy woman /put on a little weight since last time i saw her/ great in bed
    mya / nice person /not that into it /not a repeat

Lightbulb

Appreciate the reviews but how about a lot more detail for the oldtimers as well as the newbies.

gillian and emily

Yo Pleb:

Could you be more specific in respect to Gillian and Emily. Menu? Rating?

bigguy

Exclamation Mya = badnews

I will go one better regarding Mya. One Saturday, i found myself on the phone with Classy Ladies looking a last minute fill in (my scheduled appointment got canceled on me same day). Do not recommend that scenerio to anyone. Trust me on this when i say it was like scraping the bottom of the barrel. Going site unseen & with phone gals recommendation (oh brother!), i chose Mya for an hour visit. She showed up a my hotel room door looking like something the cat dragged in . Her hair was a scraggly mess, no make, torn jeans, and just looked flat out awful. My guess is she was up for two days straight in the same clothes. I thought to myself maybe i can close my eyes and think of Kasha. Long story short, it was a bad deal and i made it a half appt probably more out pity and not knowing really what to do. Confess, this was the first time i was ever confronted with such a waste of time! Next time i will not hesitate to shut the door on her face and call classy ladies and give them a piece of my mind (the good that will do). As far as Mya goes, don't waste your entertainment dollar!!!
    -The Int'l Spy

Flashback! 007, reading your description of Mya made me think that you were in the room when I saw her during the summer months.

Sounds like she had the same outfit and manner.

I mentioned it in a review back then.

Try Terran if you get a chance, what a difference!

Exclamation

yes more details

gillian - daty (lots of daty) no kissing (maybe a bit) multiple
    shots 8/8/9

emily - daty - no kissing - only one shot
    8/8/8

hopefully that wiil help pleb

CL tour: Gwenyth

ISO information on Gwenyth, the kiwi:

Can anybody provide any detailed review on Gwenyth? I assume she is relatively new to Classy Lady stable? Hopefully she will be included in the string coming to town Nov. 1 to 8.

bigguy