Thread: Elite Canadian

Elite Canadian

Elite Canadian hasn't brought many girls into Cowtown lately. Wonder if they have any plans to do more in the new year?

I would love to see Erika. From the pictures and description, she is exactly the girl that I look for.

One can only dream...

http://www.elite-canadian.com/

Good choice...have to agree with you on that one!

Kickin Ass on Planet Boom

Question Send em out!

I wondered the same thing, why arenet they sending us hardly any girls out here?

Erika does look hot, but look at Sophie!!

...My dream girl!!

Shes my pretty little dream girl - FM
    R.S. 2006

Quote Originally Posted by Rocker1965
    I wondered the same thing, why arenet they sending us hardly any girls out here?

Erika does look hot, but look at Sophie!!

...My dream girl!!

Shes my pretty little dream girl - FM
    Where is Sophie? Am I blind??

Not just another joker

gettin to the site

how long does it usually take for them to reply and let you on to the site? I wanted to check it out but I can not get on as of yet? can anyone fill me in

Quote Originally Posted by jester
    how long does it usually take for them to reply and let you on to the site? I wanted to check it out but I can not get on as of yet? can anyone fill me in
    As far as I can tell, when you register on the site they will send you e-mails to inform you they have ladies in town. The e-mail will have links so you can check out and book the lady whom is coming to town. You will receive another e-mail asking for a review after your appointment. Once you give them a review, they say they will give you an user id and password for their site. I saw Jennyfer and did a small review for them. I'm still waiting for a password to get on their site. C-B site is mush easier to get on to