Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Just a question...

  1. #1
    Vancouver Blond Expert
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Downtown Vancouver
    Posts
    1,255

    Just a question...

    Most people get 1 girl at a time... Some get 2... Has anyone had 3? How much would it cost?

  2. #2
    you are what you eat.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    178
    probably something like this
    2 X double
    3 X triple
    4 X quadruple.

    But with 6 all together, you don't have to pay GST.

  3. #3
    Vancouver Blond Expert
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Downtown Vancouver
    Posts
    1,255
    What I was getting at was is I'm not aware of anyone who has done this before. If someone has, could they share a bit of their experience (ie. what girls do this sort of thing). I don't know, maby some girls dont like more than 1 other girl there.

  4. #4
    For my Christmas party last year I had 5 Ladies all at once , The biggest thing in doing it is planning and making sure all will have fun.

    I had Lot's of food and drinks on hand, plenty of towels and wash up supplies.

    We had games planned and a strip poker game that I am sure they rigged!! (still not sure if I won or lost)

    It is best if all the Ladies know each other, We all had had various combinations of duos and trio's before the big day.

    If You want to try it don't try it in a hour or two, It needs to be done for an overnight or weekend.

    The cost? I will not kid you it is not cheap, but I found all the Ladies willing to negotiate on their rates.

    Was it worth it? Yes to me it was!

  5. #5
    Hardatwork
    Guest
    BOBST you are my new idol...


  6. #6
    Banned Marvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    between her thighs
    Posts
    1,445

    Bobst

    Was that part of Sydney's idea that she floated on the board?

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by BOBST
    For my Christmas party last year I had 5 Ladies all at once , The biggest thing in doing it is planning and making sure all will have fun.

    I had Lot's of food and drinks on hand, plenty of towels and wash up supplies.

    We had games planned and a strip poker game that I am sure they rigged!! (still not sure if I won or lost)

    It is best if all the Ladies know each other, We all had had various combinations of duos and trio's before the big day.

    If You want to try it don't try it in a hour or two, It needs to be done for an overnight or weekend.

    The cost? I will not kid you it is not cheap, but I found all the Ladies willing to negotiate on their rates.

    Was it worth it? Yes to me it was!
    Dang now you the mannnnnnnnnnn bob

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin
    Was that part of Sydney's idea that she floated on the board?
    I am not sure if that was was started Sydney on her ideas or not, But she was definately involved!!!!!

  9. #9
    Banned Marvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    between her thighs
    Posts
    1,445
    Quote Originally Posted by BOBST
    I am not sure if that was was started Sydney on her ideas or not, But she was definately involved!!!!!
    Ahhhh, I see ... you lucky bastard! I have never met Sydney but her reviews are great. Thanks for the info.

  10. #10
    Vancouver Blond Expert
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Downtown Vancouver
    Posts
    1,255
    Hmm...Sounds interesting...Something to think about after I get paid on a rainy day...

  11. #11
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Nanaimo
    Posts
    443

    Exclamation Holy Crap!!!!!!!!!

    There isn't enough Viagra and heart meds out there for me to survive this sort of experience.

    BOBST is a god.

  12. #12
    It hard to plan. just two is hard enough but 5 wow you baller, or should i say pimping style

    I've been researching so long, but nothing seems to pan out for me. I mean is it that hard to look for, 2 asian girls younger than me to do bbbj cim msog. at this point i'm almost willing to pay anything to get this fantasy over with, because i've benn like waiting forever.
    I guess the main problem for me is that i'm unconfortable with girls older than me. and my age... 20ish... girls 22 and over already make me a bit unconfortable, there is no way for me to enjoy a session. money was never the issue, i just can't find. so far i've been looking at several micro's but don't know how to find out the ages or if they gave me age they don't give me what type of service, which makes sense, and CL is hit and missesbwith emails.

    "2 asian girls younger than me(20) to do bbbj cim msog, money not an issue" How hard can it be!?!!??!!?!?!?!?!?!

  13. #13
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    1,075

    just do it

    JUst pick a micro you like .. go tell them what you want .. and find out if they are willing to do it for you...it is that simple
    I don't live in Van .. and never been to a micro or massage place .. but there sounds like there are a few good ones over there.. you should have some luck .

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by maxx50
    JUst pick a micro you like .. go tell them what you want .. and find out if they are willing to do it for you...it is that simple
    I don't live in Van .. and never been to a micro or massage place .. but there sounds like there are a few good ones over there.. you should have some luck .
    Tried that at several places, already, but usually it's a bad time, or that girl that offer those services is busy rite now or not available or if i'm able to find one she older than me or just so fucking ugly. they have alot of excuses...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •