Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Happy Thanksgiving to our American Friends

  1. #1

    Happy Thanksgiving to our American Friends


  2. #2
    Banned Marvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    between her thighs
    Posts
    1,445
    Quote Originally Posted by gravitas
    Timing of the Kramer turkey is priceless.

  3. #3
    Thanks.

    Nov. 20: Revolution Anniversary (Mexico)
    Nov. 23: Thanksgiving (US)
    Dec. 7: Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day (US)
    Dec. 12: Virgin of Guadalupe (Mexico)
    Dec. 15: Hanukah begins at Sundown
    Dec. 16: Hanukah
    Dec. 22: Winter begins
    Dec. 25: Christmas (North America)
    Dec. 26: Boxing Day (Canada), Kwanzaa begins
    Dec. 30: (Eid) al Adha

  4. #4


    frightening thing is she seems to be proud that she's that morbidly obese

  5. #5

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by gravitas

    frightening thing is she seems to be proud that she's that morbidly obese
    yeah, but you're still proud to be her boyfriend!
    Loose Lips Sink Dicks!

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGhost
    yeah, but you're still proud to be her boyfriend!
    I wouldn't fuck her with the pinner's strap-on

  8. #8
    Banned Marvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    between her thighs
    Posts
    1,445
    Quote Originally Posted by gravitas
    I wouldn't fuck her with the pinner's strap-on
    Ahhh-hahahahaha!

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin
    Ahhh-hahahahaha!
    you sig says that you are 'between her thighs' ... now we know
    who Grav is using for a 'strap on'!

    Loose Lips Sink Dicks!

  10. #10
    Banned Marvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    between her thighs
    Posts
    1,445
    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGhost
    you sig says that you are 'between her thighs' ... now we know
    who Grav is using for a 'strap on'!

    I think you have been drinking too much contaminated water and are confusing me and gravitas with 50 Mile Radius and his "friend" Gary.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin
    I think you have been drinking too much contaminated water and are confusing me and gravitas with 50 Mile Radius and his "friend" Gary.
    bah, all you 'gay' couples look alike ...
    Loose Lips Sink Dicks!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •