Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Off On Holidays Dec 23-29

  1. #1

    Off On Holidays Dec 23-29

    Yuppers, I am going back home to see the famz for Christmas holidays Now if you have any picture requests of the great white north please let me know and I will do my best to oblige.

    Going to be interesting going back to -30 weather again

    Whitehorse, Yukon 2600 KM + From Vancouver

    http://www.cbc.ca/north/weather/inde...tyle=northFull
    Last edited by SG4EVAH; 11-23-2006 at 03:58 AM.

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Republic of Burnaby
    Posts
    1,244
    Have a Happy Turkey Days whatever that means for you Angie cutie xxoo

  3. #3

    Luvvve the Yukon

    Quote Originally Posted by SG4EVAH
    Yuppers, I am going back home to see the famz for Christmas holidays Now if you have any picture requests of the great white north please let me know and I will do my best to oblige.

    Going to be interesting going back to -30 weather again

    Whitehorse, Yukon 2600 KM + From Vancouver

    http://www.cbc.ca/north/weather/inde...tyle=northFull
    Hey that's cool (no pun intended) I love the north. I spend a summer up in Pelly River and have made several trips up and down the highway (before hard surfacing). Its been a few years but I would love to go back again....enjoy!!!

  4. #4
    Yep, I know the area you are talking about Nube. Can't believe I lived in a town of 20,000 peepz for so long

  5. #5
    Is the copper king still there?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by mick_eight
    Is the copper king still there?
    Yes it is, has under gone several names. Pass by the area on the way to my dad's place where I will be staying.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by SG4EVAH
    Yep, I know the area you are talking about Nube. Can't believe I lived in a town of 20,000 peepz for so long
    Nothing wrong with small towns tho, providing you can get away once in a while...I wonder how many people remember 'The Creamation of Sam McGee'???

  8. #8
    jus call me MR. President
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    3,160
    Quote Originally Posted by SG4EVAH
    Yes it is, has under gone several names. Pass by the area on the way to my dad's place where I will be staying.
    You driving or flying?
    <center><DIV STYLE="color: white ; background-color:#FF0000; width: 200px;">
    <table><tr><td><FONT face='Arial' size=2>
    <i>Yo no te ofrezco riquezas
    Te ofrezco mi corazon
    Te ofrezco mi corazon
    A cambio de mi pobreza.

    Malaguena salerosa
    Besar tus labios quisiera
    Besar tus labios quisiera.
    Malaguena salerosa
    Y decirte nina hermosa.
    </i></FONT>
    </td></tr></table>
    </DIV></center>

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by georgebushmoron
    You driving or flying?
    Flying ofcourse

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by nube
    Nothing wrong with small towns tho, providing you can get away once in a while...I wonder how many people remember 'The Creamation of Sam McGee'???
    On the marge of Lake Labarge there lay a man named Sam McGee... don't ask me HOW I remember.. LOL

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •