Thread: To Admin and Mods

To Admin and Mods

K,,I know everyone has a fucking life,thats a gime,,,,but one of my favorite reads is" Perbatory "
    Could and would you guys at least update the fucking thing once in a while?

Like why is Bob Nob banned??etc

end of rant

Hardatwork
    Quote Originally Posted by stryker
    Like why is Bob Nob banned??
    C`mon stryker you`re supposed to read every single thread on PERB. If you did you would have read this one...

https://perb.cc/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=58379

You better read up I hear there`s going to be a test soon.

Not too sure why I was banned, but itís over now so I donít really care why.

The thread was split off and moved to the lounge. I just could not imagine a mod moving such a controversial thread to the lounge where it could only fester more.

My mistake, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardatwork
    C'mon stryker you're supposed to read every single thread on PERB. If you did you would have read this one...

You better read up I hear there's going to be a test soon.
    LOL..ya Smartass,,Yup..That one kinda slipped by me

Bob,Good to see ya back

Quote Originally Posted by bob_knob
    Not too sure why I was banned, but itís over now so I donít really care why.

The thread was split off and moved to the lounge. I just could not imagine a mod moving such a controversial thread to the lounge where it could only fester more.

My mistake, I guess.
    It was moved because of this:
    https://perb.cc/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=54093
    which is why the Mod stripped down the original thread in Health Forum to the original post, waiting for HN to reply.
    I was surprised to see the thread (in the lounge) survive given all the flaming and unrelated bashing that took place.

Quote Originally Posted by stryker
    K,,I know everyone has a fucking life,thats a gime,,,,but one of my favorite reads is" Perbatory "
    Could and would you guys at least update the fucking thing once in a while?
    You're right, only about 1/2 of the bannings ever end up being posted.

Quote Originally Posted by totravel
    You're right, only about 1/2 of the bannings ever end up being posted.
    I don't know about that. If I have time I will do a second post in Perbatory, but a banning is not as simple as some of you think. We do not just click on a name and ban.
    It involves another screen and at least a quick check to make sure we have the right member. Duration is chosen, reasons listed, then back to the main board. All of which takes time. I will try and keep perbatory updated a bit more but that is not one of my high priorities.

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator
    I will try and keep perbatory updated a bit more but that is not one of my high priorities.
    have to admit its like a good novel ... sometimes you just want to savour it
    and other times get to the end ...

Loose Lips Sink Dicks!