Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Hair removal

  1. #1

    Hair removal

    Do you know a place in Calgary that does hair removal of you entire parts? with techniques that are enjoyable!

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by manicure
    Do you know a place in Calgary that does hair removal of you entire parts? with techniques that are enjoyable!

    What's enjoyable about your hair getting ripped out?

  3. #3
    Perhaps, there is a cookie at the end to celebrate the soft skin.

  4. #4
    ~*Plus sized Barbie doll*
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    771
    Quote Originally Posted by manicure
    Perhaps, there is a cookie at the end to celebrate the soft skin.

    wouldn't that be nice! hehe

  5. #5
    Your GFE Dream Come True
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Victoria BC
    Posts
    440

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by manicure
    Do you know a place in Calgary that does hair removal of you entire parts? with techniques that are enjoyable!
    I'm thinking enjoyable like having a beautiful woman shaving your "entire parts" for you, and then proving what a good job she did with a nice bodyslide..(the absence of stubble burn on her skin being the proof)


    -(pardon me, I just drank some red wine...)

  6. #6
    any places in vancouver that offer this laser removal for men?

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by M1A
    I'm thinking enjoyable like having a beautiful woman shaving your "entire parts" for you, and then proving what a good job she did with a nice bodyslide..(the absence of stubble burn on her skin being the proof)


    -(pardon me, I just drank some red wine...)
    That close a shave usually involves a straight razor, and I get twitchy enough letting MYSELF near my FACE with one of those. Any place lower, and by another person would be either a) scary as hell or b) a real turn on ... and I can't decide which.

    - TR

  8. #8
    There is probably some money to make with the proper skills and proper rewards! Generally the hair removal places that I am aware do the surrounding but I am not aware of places where they will venture into your balls or cock.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by IffyK
    any places in vancouver that offer this laser removal for men?
    I had my back done at South Granville Laser and asked what other areas they have done and they said all areas. Especially on women.

    Having said that, I thought having my back done was damn uncomfortable and couldn't imagine having the boys done.

    Ladies, you have to remember that we men are wimps when it comes to pain.

    Trev

  10. #10
    I use nair.. 15 mins and you're smoother than a baby's bottom!!

  11. #11
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Fraser Valley
    Posts
    89
    Quote Originally Posted by Trevor2136
    I had my back done at South Granville Laser and asked what other areas they have done and they said all areas. Especially on women.

    Having said that, I thought having my back done was damn uncomfortable and couldn't imagine having the boys done.

    Ladies, you have to remember that we men are wimps when it comes to pain.

    Trev
    Ya, not too sure about any laser anything near the love spuds ( visions of 007 dance through my head) I'll stick with Janaya's 15 minute idea instead. Besides , its the only time I can sit for 15 minutes and read.
    BBBJ : If you're not swallowing the solution, you're part of the problem

  12. #12
    What was the approximate cost to have that done Trev?

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by dinkeye1
    What was the approximate cost to have that done Trev?

    You can negotiate a bit and the prices seem to be coming down but for me it was about $2000 for eight sessions. I haven't finished yet but there is a lot less hair on my back and shoulders.

    Trev.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •