Thread: Mandy @ MMC - any reviews?

Hard Throbbing Member

Mandy @ MMC - any reviews?

When I went to see Sineh, I was greeted by Mandy. She's a young and petite blonde-ish cutie with a friendly disposition who was strutting around in this skimpy lingerie that barely restrained her bouncing titties and ass. I was tempted to cancel and take this spinner for a spin. But maybe next time, unless feedback from others proves to be negative. Has anyone seen her? If not, she's a TOFTT candidate.

Hey Trawler - What's up?

Quote Originally Posted by Sin...Eh!
    Hey guys just a heads up. Mandy, Selina, Savanah are no longer with MMC.
    I thought you might have the inside scoop as you seemed tuned into this MP pretty well.

Hope they show up somewhere soon.

G.A.

Talking Help

Please find Selina. She was an excellent service provider and very sexy.... I hope she has not retired.

Pleaser

RedDeer

Quote Originally Posted by Pleaser
    Please find Selina. She was an excellent service provider and very sexy.... I hope she has not retired.

Pleaser
    I once met a Selina at the MP in Red Deer. She told me she also worked at MMC, but mainly spent the week in Red Deer working there. I too hope she is still there so I can drop in on my trips back and forth to Cgy. Same lady I hope.

G.A.

Love this Hobby

Exclamation Selina in Red Deer ...

is indeed the same selina that worked at MMC, Cloud 9, and Sinderellas (now Rhythm.

Savannah:
    Any info on where she is going to be working or if she is planning to stay in the buisness? I had amost enjoyable session with her when she worked at Wild Rose .Unfortunately I am not able to describe my experience as I am not able to describe in writing my experience.

Thanks

thanks for the input T.. Rythem I will have to go see selina there.....

Thanks

Pleaser

Love this Hobby

Exclamation Pleaser, you have misunderstood my post ...

I am not saying she is at Rhythm now. I think she is in Red Deer only.

She did work at Sinderellas (now called Rhythm) once upon a time.

Cool Thanks

My Bad......

Just Red deer.. Thats shitty.... she use to work red deer and then at least one day in Edmonton..... Hopefully she resurfaces for a day in Edmonton

Pleaser

where In RD

info

I believe it is called Gentle touch massage

Love the Girls

Selina

It is the Gentle Touch...north end of Red Deer....east side of Gate's Ave, second floor in small building. Saw Selina about a month ago. Perfect little package. Very pretty, soft, smooth skin, nice tits and a great personality. Massage was good and fs service was about 8. Nice bj, several positions and then finished with a bj. No clock watcher. I think she said she was still working somewhere in Edmonton. She was just driving down to Red Deer on certain days of the week.
    Keep it Real!