Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Info on Abby, Taylor and Taryn

  1. #1

    Info on Abby, Taylor and Taryn

    I am looking for some info/review onAbby from SU, Taryn from Class Choice..and Taylor from CA...any reviews on them..

    I am new in Victoria...I would welcome your suggestions on who would be the best in Victoria to start with...any body you know does facials...

    will appreciate your comments...

  2. #2
    Inactive Pooner
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Land of the living skies
    Posts
    2,547
    Check craigslist for the facial.....Alexandria from CCE does that, she has pics up on craigs looks like Lyndsay Lohan.
    I think that if you want good girls you should consider: Mia, Laya, Syn-dee, Ashley, Jaime Laine....all indys and well respected.
    Any of the agencys are good....... I really like SU. Autumn is good there as is Alyssa. I've tried some others but those two really stand out for me at this time. Of course ymmv on this and I haven't had the chance to see all as there are so many.
    <a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/4653695861/" title="angry heart by at_haire, on Flickr"><img src="http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4065/4653695861_8cf230a7e8_m.jpg" width="240" height="240" alt="angry heart" /></a>

  3. #3
    Keep to the agencies...the street stuff is pretty skanky these days. Crack hoes and all that.

  4. #4
    Charlies Angelz CAstaff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    1,103

    Wrong agency...

    Quote Originally Posted by athaire
    Check craigslist for the facial.....Alexandria from CCE does that, she has pics up on craigs looks like Lyndsay Lohan.
    Alexandria is not with CCE but with us here at Charlie's Angelz; we are the only agency she has worked for.

    As for Taylor and the other ladies you mentioned, if you use the search function and enter the lady's name in the search bar, you are sure to find a wide variety of reviews from many of the experienced and knowledgeable members of this forum.

    CA Staff
    Quality over Quantity...Selective and Sensuous...!

  5. #5

    how can i contact mia, syndee , laya

    what kind of service jaime lane has...i am not looking for massage?

  6. #6
    Inactive Pooner
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Land of the living skies
    Posts
    2,547

    OOPPPPsssss

    Quote Originally Posted by CAstaff
    Alexandria is not with CCE but with us here at Charlie's Angelz; we are the only agency she has worked for.

    As for Taylor and the other ladies you mentioned, if you use the search function and enter the lady's name in the search bar, you are sure to find a wide variety of reviews from many of the experienced and knowledgeable members of this forum.

    CA Staff
    Sorry about that my bad.......
    <a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/4653695861/" title="angry heart by at_haire, on Flickr"><img src="http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4065/4653695861_8cf230a7e8_m.jpg" width="240" height="240" alt="angry heart" /></a>

  7. #7
    Inactive Pooner
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Land of the living skies
    Posts
    2,547
    Quote Originally Posted by new_guy_in_vic
    what kind of service jaime lane has...i am not looking for massage?
    Search each girls name and you will find info....... you can pm all but Laya. If you can't find contact info for Mia, Laya, Syndee pm me tomorrow and I'll pass along numbers.

    As far as I know they all offer full service etc.......
    <a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/4653695861/" title="angry heart by at_haire, on Flickr"><img src="http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4065/4653695861_8cf230a7e8_m.jpg" width="240" height="240" alt="angry heart" /></a>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •