Thread: Cathy@Prestige

mbell

Question Cathy@Prestige

Couldn't tag up with Karma so I took a trip to my local haunt last week hoping Zoe was in, but greeted by Cathy, who I have seen a few times without much warmth. LG was desperate. She is 5'7", late 20's early 30's(guess), slim, small chest, short blonde hair. L5. She would do better in a naughty librarian role, but talks so much the library would throw her out. She generally has too many restrictions, but I must have pressed the right switch this time, and had an ok time. Quoted $.6 CBJ which was 7 on the scale. I did leave however feeling that I made back some coin previously spent with the extra service I coached out. A6, S6. Repeat?...perhaps only when desperate. Not so sure how busy this lady is with repeats given her track record.

thanks for info. I was curious about her. YMMV then

I saw her today...She does not do FS..CBJ was ok.. Other comments are bang on the money... $.8 for an hour...$.6 for 1/2 an hour...

I have seen her a couple of times...she is a funny lady and really fun to be around.

I suppose she has a few restrictions..but the price is not so bad ,massage is ok ,the cbj was above average and once I even got a sponge bath.

I'll be back for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Black

I suppose she has a few restrictions..but the price is not so bad
    I don't know about that. $180 for a CBJ seems a bit on the high side to me. I've met Cathy as well and she definately rates as only average in the looks department.
    Sick And Tired Of All The White Knights!