Thread: Stolen Cellphones

Stolen Cellphones

Ack, someone stole my cell phone on monday...unfortunately, I don't have a home phone, just a cell phone, so until I had time to actually go to a rogers, I couldn't cancel it. And that wasn't until yesterday. Anyways, so I go, and cancel it, and then found out that my phone had reached it's credit limit, and I just paid it last week. So now I need to either pay it, or appeal it.

Has anyone had this happen to them? Does anyone know what the appeal process consists of?

First a whiny post about my apartment, now about my phone! Blah. November is not my month.

want to buy a cell phone

My homeowner's insurance covered that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tralalalalalala
    Ack, someone stole my cell phone on monday...unfortunately, I don't have a home phone, just a cell phone, so until I had time to actually go to a rogers, I couldn't cancel it. And that wasn't until yesterday. Anyways, so I go, and cancel it, and then found out that my phone had reached it's credit limit, and I just paid it last week. So now I need to either pay it, or appeal it.

Has anyone had this happen to them? Does anyone know what the appeal process consists of?

First a whiny post about my apartment, now about my phone! Blah. November is not my month.
    I would most definately appeal it, tell them somewhat what you have told us. And make sure you buckle down, you might be in for a fight, good luck