Thread: Forsberg ???

Lord Lickworthy

Forsberg ???

So the guys on TSN throw out the idea that Philly might look to trade Forsberg given that this years team seems to lack chemistry (with the exception of the recent Anaheim game ) and they may want to take a mulligan.

Nazzie/Forsberg....hmmmm. Maybe Nonis will reconsider his position on Kesler ? Morrison ? Maybe a defense prospect ?

It would sure be nice to have at least two scoring lines and something to get excited about.

Trade whatevever that fucken goalie is for forsberg

We can't trade Kessler to anyone this year because of the NHL rule when Vancouver matched Philly offer sheet to Kesler. But I think Vancouver can trade someone plus future considerations and give Kesler to Philly next year.

How about Morrison and Kesler for Forsberg?

Smother
    I'd take Forsberg in a heartbeat!! I Really don't think that would happen though.
    I would give kesler and morrison big time!!
    Sign the papers. Problem is though....money!! He makes too much money!!
    Where's the room?
    Losing Morrison and Kesler I don't think would be enough.
    I love Forsberg,,,,the only problem I have with him is......he get's injured alot!!

And just for the record.....I don't know what Simone Gagne was thinking to sign with Philly again!!!

girls just wanna have fu
    For once we have a goalie & beat the Blues.

the problem with forsberg is that he had how many injuries and surgeries in the last few years. even someone as good as him will eventually wear down
    "the fastest way into a women bed is through their parents, sleep with them and your in"
    Zap Branagin

It's true that Forsberg is injury prone....but when he's playing he produces, and he's a leader Holmgren would have to be on the crack pipe to accept Kesler and Morrison for Forsberg......they are a couple of 3rd liners at best. Kesler finally scored his second goal of the season last night.....1.9 freakin million.....what a dud, he better save his money the only time he'll see 1.9 after this season is maybe on a breathalyzer test!!
    I'll make 'em an offer they can't refuse!!

Hard Throbbing Member
    Hey Canuckleheads...I read somewhere that Anson Carter is on the trading block.

Forsberg in Vancouver? Never happen unless Nonis dumps half the team. Don't know what Forsberg's making, but it sure as hell would blow away the salary cap.
    Screaming Geriatric Dominoes Enter My Brain

Lord Lickworthy
    Forsberg makes 5.75 mil. Obviously Canucks would have to give up some future prospects to Philly who would be in a rebuilding phase.