Thread: Direct Buy

Direct Buy

Has anyone had any experience with them in terms of checking them out.....how was the "Presentation" or actually joined up I have surfed a bit on the web. Some of it is positive and some not so much just wondering if anyone from here has.
    I'll make 'em an offer they can't refuse!!

According to a TV report a while back the cost to join is a bit over $4000.

Before I knew that, I had a tough time with them on the phone when they called.

Now I just ask them if the cost is still $4000. At that point, they can't hang up and get to the next call fast enough!

Quote Originally Posted by BDAClub
    Has anyone had any experience with them in terms of checking them out.....how was the "Presentation" or actually joined up I have surfed a bit on the web. Some of it is positive and some not so much just wondering if anyone from here has.
    I went to a presentation. Talk about HIGH PRESSURE. Worse than the timeshare presentations. The price they were quoting was about $6,000 all in. Now granted there is some $ to be saved and if you are about to embark on a spending spree it 'might' be the place to go. That said, they had some high end Weber bbqs for sale and yeah I could save a few bucks on one but in the end I was still spending 5 times more than the grill I got from Sears. Now yup it isn't a 'Weber' and it may not last as long, but I can get a new one every 5 years for the next 25 for that same $.

That's my take on it.

and oh yeah 21 in 2 weeks
    Jim
    #20. What's your number?

I would not reccomend unless you are building or doing a major reno to a house it will save you a bunch.
    Delivery is usually free.
    Otherwise if you are inclined to do some shopping around you can find bargains elsewhere.