Thread: Has anyone ever caught an STD from Oral sex with condom on?

Banned

Has anyone ever caught an STD from Oral sex with condom on?

Has anyone ever caught an STD from Oral sex with condom on? or even FS with the proper use of condom? Lets be real here. I am a paranoid freak and would like to hear directly from the everyday folks out there in this hobby. Doing a reseach on the net, some people claim ( so called experts ) that you must practically have to have 1000 sexual act with an infect parter ( female receptive , and infected with HIV for instance ) in order to catch the desease. So I am wondering, if you ONLY, and ONLY have gotten ORAL sex from a SP, and have always used condom, what are the chances?

No.

Only risk is to the unprotected balls if she has an open cold sore (Herpes Simplex A). Nothing else in my understanding.

eljudo, geez, there's no point worrying about sex with a condom, there's already enough in life to worry about. you don't get hiv or hepatitis that way, unless you've got open cuts on your balls or something, although i guess massagegirl is right on her point? must admit, i never thought about that one for hiv the key is exchange of fluids, it's not some weird magic event. you could probably have a million bjs with somebody hiv+ and not get it, as long as you use the jacket and there's no other 'exchange'. somebody correct me if i'm wrong. ng