Thread: Cuming to Winnipeg

Cuming to Winnipeg

Hi All,
    I'm from the west coast and will be in Winnipeg during the first week in September. I have sampled many of the delights of Vancouver and Victoria and one could say that I've become somewhat spoiled and fussy. I enjoy passionate, non rushed sessions as opposed to the wham bang clockwatcher types. For me attitude counts for 95% of the session. Good looks and a poor attitude do not cut it. I am very open minded and love DFK, DATY, DATO and consider BBBJ's a bonus. I prefer my ladies to be either slim or petite. I have performed searches and three names seem to stand out...Kerry, Cameron and CindyFF. Also let me know if there is a gem out there that I have missed or suits my criteria to a tee.
    Although I would love to sample all three ladies, time and the wallet will not allow. I am requesting assistance in making my final decision. Thanks in advance for all the assistance.

what is DATO ???

Jessica is a treat - DFK, BBBJ, DATY, $160/hr, great conversation, gorgeous...

mention Ken from the wellness sent you.

Can you tell me how I can get in touch with Jessica, I will be in Winnipeg in a few weeks. Does she do incall or outcall?

Jessica not in the UPTOWN

Hey folks.
    I just had a look in the AUG 7th uptown and do not see Jessica in there, unless the ad doesn't say here name.

let me know what to do to contact her.

Jessica has pulled her ad - does not need / want any new clients.