Thread: Sophia The Artist

Sophia The Artist

I would like to know does anybody else had any experiences with Sophia? Like how would you rate on her appearance? Any pictures available online? I have tried to contact her today but her phone rings and voicemail is full...

Telusman

Sorry,

I slowed down a lot due to some family stuff and one really bad customer, but I'm jumping back on the wagon (so to speak) on Sat. 8, voicemail empty and everything. I can also send pics thru email.

Sophia

sonny burnett mon ami

GO FUCK YOURSELF?

I guess thats acceptable, after all this is an erotic review board. I feel many would prefer to have a partner in this act, but if all else fails fucking yourself would be okay.

I appreciate the advice.

Are there any tips in how one goes about fucking themselves? Hah hah!!! --- Kev

How about a review

Kev

After you've fucked yourself are you going to do a review? What if you find that your so good that you'd be recommending yourself to others?

Remember to use a condom, you never know where you may have been.

RH

I could fuck myself if i only new how.

It would be cheaper than the alternative.

Is jacking off and fucking yourself the same? I would say no. Hah hah!! --- Kev

Sorry Sorry Sorry!

My cell is broken (I can hear you, but you can't hear me) - so I haven't been able to answer any calls on it. To top it off, my computer has also been on the fritz and I haven't been able to send out pictures to those who've requested them.

For the time being you can reach me at (604) 873-5735. I'm putting off a lot of personal chores I have until next week, so I should have a lot of free time over the next few days (wink wink) . I'll also clean my PM mailbox and send out those pictures asap. Sorry about the trouble!

Pics and info please Sophia.

michel_lemere@hotmail.com

Taste Tester.
    Pics and info please Sophia.

twocancome@yahoo.ca