Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just when things were getting better..

~*Plus sized Barbie doll*

Unhappy Just when things were getting better..

My fucking cell phone was just disconnected. I'm so sorry, guys. I have no way of being contacted.. and I can't even make the money I need to pay off my cell phone, because I need my phone to do it.. so I don't know what I'm going to do.. I just moved, too.. and my apartment is a mess, because I need to buy stuff for it still.. but I need money to do that too.. so I don't think anyone would even want to come see me, anyway God, I'm so upset. I wish there was some way I could be contacted. Perhaps if you guys email me by 6:30 pm, and arrange things with me.. I don't know.. man, I'm in quite a predicament.. HELP! *crying*

-Sarah

Chapter-11

I thought that you just got your cellphone last week.
    You're not suggesting yet another chapter-11 scenario for a SP are you?
    What happened to the funds from the duos with Lisa during National Orgasm Day?

#1 - it was Lisa who just got her cellphone.
    #2 - Lisa and I ended up not getting any clients for duos. Therefore, the Belle is broke. completely.

and what the hell is this about a chapter 11 scenerio?

Some Advice

Sarah,

I don’t know you, but judging by your last few posts, you’re in quiet a tough position in the last few months:

1) Firstly being raped by a client and maybe not recovering from such a horrible and traumatic experience (I’m sorry that this happened to you – and I hope you’ve recovered).

2) Moving somewhere maybe to get away from the Jerk so that he doesn’t do it to you again.

3) Relying totally on your SP income for survival.

I think after being raped, if I were you, I would deeply contemplate on being an SP and maybe consider another occupation. You have to ask yourself, is it worth the money in exchange for your physical and emotional health? Now, not all hobbiests are a- holes like the ones that raped you, but it’s the bad apple that you have to watch out for. Now getting a “real” job might not be as financially appealing, but you may like what you do and maybe find some personal fulfillment doing it even though it might not pay as well. Also, I think that advertising on PERB that you are broke is not very tactical for an SP because for the hobbiest seeking your service, this may serve as a bargaining tool to lower your rates. Furthermore, I think business might be slow because there may be a movement occurring, see the following post:

https://perb.cc/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=4145

Anyways good luck on your finances.

Oh and “Chapter 11” means that a business has filed bankruptcy

Poseidon.
    Life is a sexually transmitted disease

This is a tough thing for me to say, but I've been in your shoes BB. I once had 3 jobs & almost 4 to stay afloat. Keep your head up & your mind straight & you'll do alright.

babybelle finances

You're very young so can we assume that you haven't accumlated debt like last month's SP in financial crisis (the one 2cums mentioned a few times and had deleted a few times).

Is it just a revenue problem?
    Or are you carrying major debt?

seems to be a problem here, any good sp should not have her phone disconnected,

Disconnect telephone warnings.

I think the telephone company gives you some warnings spread over two to three months before they disconnect the service. Miss one month, and they just add it onto the next month. Miss two months payment and they add it onto the next month and say that you are in arrears. Miss another month and they warn you that they will disconnect. Can't take the bad customer service chance in case a payment letter goes missing or a customer just forgets.

How many months did you miss babybelle?

I didn't miss any months. I racked up 300 dollars in a month, from daytime minutes. I'll be changing my plan when I get my phone back up.

Over here in Toronto( e -r -r Sarsville ) you can get voicemail for as low as $3 a month. I know a few SPs who rely solely on voicemail, clients leave a message and the SP just goes to a friend's place or uses a payphone to call the client back. All you need is a few quarters to check your messages every hour or so.

I don't stoop that low, dear.
    And, by the way, yes, sure I have a computer.. but as I have said before, it is not connected to the internet yet, and won't be for quite some time.
    As for this: " this board has a lot of nice people on it, do not take advantage of this"
    Don't EVER accuse me of taking advantage of people. Stop posting replies to my topics, because a.) you don't make any bloody sense 98% of the time.. and b.) Because you misunderstand everything.
    You're beginning to really get on my nerves.

Unregistered Abuser

Baby Belle...

... Keep your chin up. I been where you are. I have been rich and have been down and out. It will get better. Try borowing someones phone, like Lisa to set up a few appointments. Or try to get someone off of here through PM for an appointment. I would gladly see you if i was in Van. Sorry dear. Good Luck.

Always ready and willing to help out a felllow SP
    *stand at attention and salutes*

Ho boy

Babybelle, you poor thing, a string of bad luck and now you have crazy julia bugging you and ruining your post. I notice she insults your integrity, warns people to stay away from you then offers you advice and help so she can feel good about herself. I imagine she is just trying to sell herself again "look I have air conditioning, and I help others less fortunate." Someone should explain that making others look bad doesn't make oneself look good, but I don't speaka her language....

Better advice would be to work for an agency for a few weeks and pour the cash into your phone and apartment, then open when everyting is in order. I'm sure many perberts would jump at a 10%off Grand Re-opening Special and you'd be ahead of the game in no time. Good Luck

Thumbs down With help like Julia's, who needs enemies?

Originally posted by Vancouver Julia
    Boy for a girl that has no phone and has money for the internet?
    Wow, Julia....not only are you amazingly arrogant, but incredibly ignorant as well. I guess you never read about how Sarah goes to the library to access the Internet.....guess that's what comes of people openning their fat motuh to make comments about things they know nothing about (and didn't even take the time to research at all).

I truly feel sorry for the stupid moron who'd have anything to do with a brainless twit like you, let alone pay to have their own intellect sucked into the void between your ears by coming close enough to you for a trashy lay.

Sarah, do yourself a favour and don't have anything to do with Julia.....that's a clear step in the wrong direction at this point. I believe they call it "out of the frying pan and into the fire"?

PiL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast