45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gonna take the mileage man!

24 53.33%
  • Cant screw homely - gotta go for the babe

21 46.67%

Thread: Which do you prefer?

Grand Exalted Poohbah Hipster Doofus's Avatar

Which do you prefer?

Lets say you have a choice between two different girls.

One is a "6" but very high mileage (DFK, BBBJ, Greek)

The other is a "9" but standard mileage. ( cbj, multiple positions, 1 SOG)

Which one do you make an appointment with?
    Bwhahaha!

sexy member
    So Mr. Hipster! The question is: which one would YOU choose? (Like I don't know!!!) Hee hee I Can't wait to see what the guys say about this one!

Big Member
    Do the second one first and the first one second

Heh heh...

Good answer jwad

I shoulda been a farmer
    A couple of restrictions aren't bad if the attitude is good. I think that's an important consideration which is often overlooked. I don't want to feel like I'm inconveniencing the sp by being there. I want to feel......wanted. I also want to feel comfortable so having a clean, nicely decorated place is also very important. I am immediately turned off when I see a threadbare, stain riddled duvet cover on the bed. It's about the whole experience, from the moment the appointment is made. I don't have to have DFK and BBBJ, as long as the whole session isn't filled with do's and don'ts (especially when it's more don'ts than do's). Ultimately, a 9 with a couple of restrictions is better, however, I more commonly have better luck with 6's; not just mileage but the overall experience.

God I am shallow but I gotta go for the babe.Its like when you see a gorgeous lady and you wonder what she would be like in bed. Well you put down your money for an SP who is a babe and you find out. Sometimes great Sometimes bad. Thats what keeps me addicted to this hobby after all these years.

I would try to find an 8-9 who does DFK, BBBJ, DATY, MSOG, Greek, and rimming with gusto. Sounds like Tawny. Too bad she retired.

For now, I mostly visit the high mileage 6-7s, with the occasional "inspirational" visit to the 9, who is usually more expensive. Variety is great.

I shoulda been a farmer
    Licker, who on the island would qualify as an 8-9 that allows most of the popular abbreviations? Paige Adams, Gina Lee, Van Island Lisa?

I've only had the pleasure of Paige Adams and a lacklustre CL girl as far as the island goes but I would say that Paige comes pretty close to those dream requirements(DFK, DATY, MSOG).

Kehoe:

I am from Vancouver so I am no expert on Victoria, but I saw Tawny several times, as well as various other now retired ladies. I have seen Paige and I agree she provides enthusiastic service and likes toys. A plus is that she really likes sex. But in my experience CBJ and no Greek. I would call her a 7 in looks, but others would go higher.
    Other currently active Victoria SP's I have seen are Jenna, who is good but a notch below Paige, plus a few CL ladies now distributed to various agencies. And I really liked Selena Moore, who may still be active: nice, interactive service and intelligent conversation.

Numeric Values

I have been doing the hobby for a while now...probably like most of you..and I have a hard time with these numeric values that are used...especially when it comes to appearance because One person's 8 or 9 can be someone elses 6 or 7 . Case and point.. you think Paige Adams is a 7 but I would call her and 8 - 9 ..because that is my own tastes and eveyone's is different. IMHO ...
    Last edited by chuck1561; 07-26-2003 at 03:19 PM.

franklyhuge,

three consecutive posts insulting one poster?

NO personal attacks - stay on topic please.

Victoria Mod