Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: advertising

advertising

Hey guys,

I am a new to the business and I want to advertise on the board, but so for nobody has returned my messages on how to do that. Does anybody know who's in charge of advertising so i can message them specifically?

ilikeasianswithbigtitties
    Post a little something about yourself, or perhaps you could give a Demo. I'm always up for a freebie and will post an honest review post action. A good review by a non-shill is always a good way to get clientelle.

Cariņoso; Affectueux !!! oberon1999's Avatar
    Here is a bit of advice to all the ladies on this board about advertising and Posting in general... It has to be controlled and the new Mods in various forums are doing a good job of that (and trying to get people to post in the correct forum)...

So your a SP and you want to join PERB great, got something useful to contribute great! do it. The perspective of and SP is welcome... Now don't be a jerk (of course that goes for everyone really) people posts REVIEWS here even the best people have bad days or just don't "click" with clients if the review is about you well sure post your view of what happened BUT STOP THERE getting in a pissing match aint gonna help ya!!! You are far better off to just deal with and carry on, if you're good it will come out.

Now so you are posting and adding value to the forum good for you... there is something attached to your membership called a profile USE IT.... Advertise in PERB I look at the adds (even picked one lady from them) but use everything at your disposal... marketing 101 (which also says don't market in a way that pisses off your clients like posting adds in review forums)... Any of the PERB mods or admins disagree with me let me know...

Have fun

oberon

Did you smoke up before you wrote that?

Wow that was quite rude Sophia. Very unlady like...

Sophia,

oberon1999 was giving you a very good piece of advice.

Lisa I guess you now know the answer to Sophia's question LOL (inside joke) ...

hey it's free advice take it or leave it I could give F**k in the long run...

oberon

Still in a damn good mood ;-)

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to piss anyone off. I have been sending emails and messages for the last week and no one got back to me until i posted in the lounge. I am sorry if i offended you oberon, I just felt attacked, but your advice was good advice and I will heed it in the future.

Sophia

Sophia, you learned your first lesson: if you feel attacked DON'T attack back! That's how people like Vancouver Julia ruin their reputation, insult their past and present regulars and eventually have to slink away in embarrassment. If you don't know what I mean read her last 20 posts.

Anyone can post their opinion and they aren't asking to be contradicted or mocked, in fact they almost always have the best of intentions. Assume they do!

I think we need a new rule for everyone - if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything! (Not meant to u specifically Sophia)

And I did smoke up before I wrote this!! haha.

This is actually my first time using a bulletin board. You're right. Good advice - I appreciate it.

sophia,
    please check your pm. Thanks

I really do feel bad about my reply. As a newcomer I felt singled out for stuff I hadn't yet done, but as I reread oberon's post I realize he was giving me advice to heed in the future. It was a gut reaction, apparently my critical thinking skills aren't operating very well today, how embarrasing for me. I guess there goes the 'good first impression'.
    But seriously, my sincerest apologies to oberon.

sophia

relax... that is the problem with computer based communication you can send before you have time to think... you have to be real careful. I always reread everything...

unoffended....

oberon

Ok I admit it I'm in an amazing good mood, thanks to Lisa and my wife ... Life is f**king great..
    Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father.
    Prepare to die.

Fabulous come-back Sophia, you did good hehe.
    And thanks oberon

Sophia Welcome to the Community.

Life is a long learning process!

get what you can and learn what you can!

live for the moment and cherish for life.

Welcome

Michel

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast