Thread: What frequency do you poon?

The Drone

What frequency do you poon?

What frequency does everyone here seeks the services of SPs?
    I admit that I am not a frequent pooner, only once every 3-4 months. How about every one else? Just curious here.

200,000,000 per second your a busy guy 2cums.

wow you must be rich sirlickheralot, with some of SP's prices these days who can afford it? Has anyone seen "ninatwilightgirl" talk about pricey!

~*Plus sized Barbie doll*
    LOL

The Drone
    After posting my original question, I though I might have used the wrong wording, and I guess I got what deserved. lol. I should have asked, how often do you go and visit a SP? This is just a curiousity of mine, after being on this board for about a year now. Like I said before, I don't visit too often, maybe once every three or four months. Thanks.

Dharper, I would love to partake more often, ie once per week, but $ are the limiting factor. I have many other uses that require $, ie mortgage, food etc. At most, twice per month, usually every 1 to two months.

Having only just taken up the hobby in March, 2003, I have averaged once a month.

Dharper, my hobby started in 2000. Due to $, work commitments, and localation, the amount of time I spend on the hobby varies significantly. Sometimes, I will not poon for more than a year. Other times, I would be doing it almost everyday for several weeks straight. The highest would be three SPs per day, but I can no longer obtain this threshold. I'm just getting too old. Plus, with the $ spent on this hobby, I could have bought myself two or three SUVs.