Thread: taking pictures

taking pictures

Has anyone here tried taking pictures of an SP? Have they let you?
    SPs what are you thoughts on this provided the client asks permission?

Cameras can be a fun toy in the bedroom. I can't speak for all sp's, but I myself do allow cameras to be involved when approached with respect. But this is coming from a gal with a bit of a camera fetish, so may be a tad bias hehehe.

Most do not.

naughtygirl seems to be in the minority. Most working girls do not want their pictures pasted all over the internet unless they have control over their distribution and viewing.

Some girls will also let you take pictures if they get too keep the film. Then they can let the guy have some pictures of the SPs choosing but still have some control over how the pictures are used.

What if you were to offer to take no shots with her face in them, or no full body shots? Then afterwards let her look at the pictures and delete the ones she doesn't like?

Cariņoso; Affectueux !!! oberon1999's Avatar
    Originally posted by screwdriver
    What if you were to offer to take no shots with her face in them, or no full body shots? Then afterwards let her look at the pictures and delete the ones she doesn't like?
    Still probably an idividual thing but with digital cameras much more easy technically...

oberon
    Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father.
    Prepare to die.

~*Plus sized Barbie doll*
    AS long as I get copies of the pictures, and get to choose which ones are displayed over the internet or whatever, I don't mind. Myself, a former model, and adult film star.. I absolutely LOVE having my picture taken!

Model

babybelle
    "Myself, a former model, and adult film star.. I absolutely LOVE having my picture taken!"

As a former model, wouldn't you have some excellent shots in your portfolio?
    Better than the ones you post on your webpage?

The shots I have in my portfolio are of me with black hair, wearing gothic clothing.

Exclamation Really?

Originally posted by BabyBelle
    The shots I have in my portfolio are of me with black hair, wearing gothic clothing.
    Do you even realize how many men on TERB would probably give their left testicle for a good SP who dresses goth? It's like the holy grail to some guys! Well, maybe not the left testicle, but it is highly desired by some.

Not sure if it would be the same in Vancouver, but I don't see why there wouldn't be guys looking for that particular fetish/fantasy. You should definitely consider using those pics, IMHO.....unless of course you refuse to "goth up" anymore for any reason.

PiL

Wow.. maybe I will.. thanks! I'll post a gothic section on my website =D

I added a section, but it's full of really crappy photos.. and the bandwidth on the link is full most the time.. So, I may just leave out the gothy photos, altogether.

Sarah

Are the gothic clothing pictures revealing? Picture Elvira.

Slightly more revealing than my other photos, yes.. panties and a bra.. but in most of them I'm wearing a long black fishnet dress and combat boots.. lol
    I don't have too many up.. I can't find the good ones.