Thread: review of Zoe

review of Zoe

Zoe is back at Seduction. Zoe was first at SU when they were on Jutland. Short, originally with very long black hair, I was recommended onto Zoe after a less than stellar moment with another SP. Zoe was amazing.

She loves wearing lingerie. When she greets you it is usually in jeans and a tshirt. Out of those and she is all class. Her MO is to start grooving to a dance beat on the radio, and then get all over you. Piercing blue eyes and a very nice body. But her personality is so great.

Kissing was allowed back then, so was DATY. And a tasty pussy she had. Then CBJ, CG, Mish and doggie. In the time left during the half hour session, she asked to go again. That's a rare one to be asked by the SP for round 2. So we went again with CBJ. Initially I thought I had tuckered out but she kept going. She did not stop even with me thinking I was done. She kept pressing on, right through the door knock announcing the 30 minutes were up. I blew wad #2 and was very very impressed. She took it as a challenge to completely satisfy and she did just that.

Go see this lady and treat her very well.

Thanks for the review budar. Congrats to you on the MSOG for a half hour appointment plus to ZOE for encouraging it! She is a nice looking gal.

budar,

Do you think she still does what you just said or you saw her a while back?? Thanks

bigdman...

No idea on whether the same service is current, but I am to find out in short order. Will let the board know asap.