Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just letting ya know

Just letting ya know

I've been having a little troubles with someone calling many times a day, so I've been screening my calls and will be for a little while. So if my answering machine comes on, don't be afraid to say something!

I think i may've missed your last pm...if indeed there was one...

It's too bad one nutcase is causing you grief.

Have you tried this?

Lisa:

Go for call block. You get a certain number blocked from calling you ever again. Check the front part of your White Pages.

Howie

Howie,
    That's a good idea...!!!

Thanks Howie
    and yes C J tylers i think you missed it.
    I don't want to *69 and block the number that called, because it might be someone from here who just didn't feel ok leaving a message. So i think im gonna invest in caller ID or something like that.. Lots of ways to get past call block that i used to know.

Lisa, you are on line now, eh??

lisa, are u having a problem with this nut booking with u and not showing. i know i have the same 1 or 2 people calling me, besides the guy in surrey, booking and trying t keep me on the phone forever, or just calling and not saying anything. same??
    azen

Caller ID used to be a great feature but it's pretty easy to spoof now. Want to have your political figure of choice call your favourite SP?

Sorry to hear your having phone issues Lisa. Hope they go away soon

Had enough...now retired! Calgary69's Avatar
    To those that read this thread......

Please note that Lisa had this problem almost 1 year ago. Check the date of Lisa's last post in this thread....07/17/2003. Why it was revived is anybody's guess.

Banned
    Manifuckintoba, where the small fury creature's hide when Chronic arrive's
    Yea, I saw that too. Mia also revived another thread today that was last posted from a year ago. hmmm... wondering if she knows what year she's in?

Hey, BTW why is it when I post on this side of the hill, it dosn't show my sig at the bottom of my post? hmmm..........
    Inquiring minds would like to know.

I have a similar problem, first thing every morning my phone rings, always the same guy, he keeps at it all day. Hey boss if you're a PERBert and read this, quit calling my desk would ya! Better yet, if you're reading this, call first thing and lets go Pooning.

first i wasn't here a year ago....NEW....and second...i do receive calls from this freak now....thank u for your sarcastic concerns!@!!!!!!!

Mia,

Settle down. It could be the same guy or another altogether. Remember, there are a lot of men in Vancouer and surrounding areas.

one and the same huh vanman...i've had enough of this "make her feel stoopid" game u GUYS are playin'. i'll defend myself this time!!!! i've read enough now to understand what your PATHETIC LITTLE things are all about!!! so .,,,,,,for those now tuning in...i am now standing my OWN ground and getting my foot stuck up some very messy....um......hmmmm...
    don't suggest i am anyone else van....cuz i'm not...was it u that tried to suggest i was a someone else before....i'm bending over....waiting for the kiss....i was MYA AT CLEOS....to begin with last summer..I QUIT i altered it to mia becuzzzzzzz of budhas mummi...there must be more believers of this faith because mia's and mya's are springing up ALL over the place. so IN BIG LETTERS....A.ND S.L.O.W.L.E.Y FOR THOSE THAT CAN'T KEEP UP!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST STARTED THIS YR as an indep. AND DROPPED MIA THE ALIAS......AND AM NOW USING MY MIDDLE NAME OF AZEN!!!!!!! so vanboy!!!! don't stir my pot cuz i will stand up, call ya on it and AS SWEETLY as i can....oh...tactfully also once i look this up in the dic....let u know to attempt an easier slander cuz i'll cut u off whereever i connect!!!! I'M BLIND AND PLEAD WHATEVER I CAN DEPENDING ON WHERE I CONNECT!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast