Thread: Moving to Calgary

Moving to Calgary

Hi guys...
    I'm moving to Calgary next week... I'm interested in working at a massage place. as soon as possible, and yes, I have experience... could any of you guys help me as far as telling me about the cleanest and classiest, places to work? Thanks.. countrygirl

Kayla, is that you? do you remember house clock!!!!IF it is you, I wish you the best in Cowtown and let me know where you will be working so that we could meet again.

sorry....

I'm not the girl, Kayla, you're looking for.... I'm just a girl that needs a bit of help from the locals... Still waiting.... countrygirl

Resistance is futile...

Classy MP's

This list comes from the
    http://groups.msn.com/calgaryadultfun/_homepage.msnw?
    web site.
    It's the other place guys talk about their hobby.

Best Massage Studio
    (154) 32% Club Yelena
    (79) 16% Just Your Touch
    (94) 19% Topaz
    (8) 1% Tessa's Touch
    (51) 10% The Retreat
    (3) 0% Athens Massage Spa
    (19) 3% Simplicity Massage
    (17) 3% 52 Street Relaxation
    (2) 0% Sizzle Tan & Massage
    (19) 3% Carrie's South
    (6) 1% Marlborough Massage
    (24) 5% Mystic Relaxation
    Number of votes: 476.
    Last edited by lowqtus; 07-18-2003 at 05:24 AM.

FormerKnow as"The Newguy"
    Do you care which side of the city you want to work at?

Banned

Question

That's a pretty good list from lowqtus.

One thought. Isn't Club Yelena in a kind of shitty part of town?

Resistance is futile...

Smile

Actually, it's in a strip mall and has a neighborhood bar right beside them that is busier on weekends and can be a little disconcerting, as there a some people coming or going, but it's relatively safe. They are for the most part isolated and discreet.

So far they've kept the space fairly nice and clean and the rooms are large and comfy. They treat the respectful very nicely.

Thanks guys

I just got into Calgary today, and it's a little overwhelming. I didn't realize it would be so big. Anyway.. I'm going to use your suggestions, but I have another question. If I decided to go to Lethbridge instead, are there any decent places to work there? Any help would be great... Thanks, country girl

Yes, country girl:

There are two very nice places in Lethbridge: both on 13th Street North.
    Studio Royale - with shower, sauna, special whirlpool room and 'regular' massage rooms (each with its own sink). The owner goes by Marcie.

Classic Comfort - also has a shower as well as in-room sinks. The owner is Jill.

As I live in Lethbridge, these two are the main ones I visit: and I enjoy going to both. Perhaps Studio Royale is a bit more lcassy. As for the girls working there: very pleasant company in both!

If you decide to come to Lethbridge and join one of these two: let me know when you are in town (and with what name).

All the best -
    AlbertaCuddly

once again thanks

thank you so much for telling me about Lethbridge You guys are the best, and ya, whereever I end up, I'll let all of you know... promise! countrygirl

Once knew someone from Lethbridge working at a MP in Edmonton, she was the best and classiest of them all.