Thread: Question on outfits

Question on outfits

I've heard rumors that some s/p's will bring with them a variety of outfits to work, and some are willing to change in to them. I'm curious how you go about asking this stuff without seeming rude. Is there any truth to the myth they have multiple outfits? Has anyone asked for a change?

Bueller, I often ask if an SP has a schoolgirl outfit or short skirt. Most times they will try to accomodate my request, but not always. I found that some have outfits always available, but for others it helps if you can book and request a day or so in advance.
    I hope this helps.

PVC/Latex Fan...
    I know that Ariel and Syndey @ Fantasy are really accomodating as far as variety and stuff goes...Ariel has everything from leather to cop uniforms...so if you ask she's pretty much going to be able to work something out.
    If not she's said that she can have it by the next day. (She likes to go "shopping")

DUDE!!
    School Girl uniforms are SWEET!! Ocean at Deja Vu has a cute Pleather nurses uniform..with knee high white boots to go with. ULTRA SEXY!! If you call her to book an appointment...just ask her if the nurse is in and she'll let you know if she's got it on hand. If any of you have seen her in it already...you know what I mean!!
    **LOVE KITT**
    See you all on the other side!!

PVC/Latex Fan...
    Ariel has a great nurse outfit as well...does anyone know if anybody else offers these types of outfits?

PVC/Latex Fan...
    I know that Ariel is good to go, but she isn't working today (Saturday) and I'm feeling all rambunctious. Anyone know of someone who might be willing?

Hard Throbbing Member
    A skimpy nurse outfit would be HOT!

An SP in a Daisy Duke outfit is guaranteed to rupture my Joe Boxers:
    skimpy cut-off jeans
    tight, white mid-riff-baring tank-top
    high heels

Long ago, I used to see a SW (and part-time stripper) by the Hughes gas station on 95 St and 102 Ave who favored the above Daisy Duke look. I swung around and picked her up everytime she did so.