Thread: Samm2u reviews/ Mp's & Lavalife

Thumbs up Samm2u reviews/ Mp's & Lavalife

Had great to wild sessions with the following/ always ask for fullservice from 1st visit.

Fantasy/
    Monique 6 times (penthouse)- great bod excellent
    Gina once -great bod - mechanical
    Myah- 3 times- get's righ into it
    Taylor- 2times Excellent - great bod - get's right into it
    Cuban girl - once - mechanical
    Cara( head to toe)3 times Excellent- great bod- Gets right into it
    Dianna( penthouse) 6 times Excellent- great bod -gets right into it
    Rossanna -once -nice bod - gets right into it

Penthouse

Pamela- once -great bod - gets right into it
    Krissy- twice- great bod - gets righr into it -wild
    Crystal- once great bod - gets right into it- mechanical
    Carmen- once -great bod - grts right into it

Aristocrats

Carly 5 times - great bod - gets right into it - excellent
    Eva once great bod -gets right into it

Southern Comfort

Faith 5 times great bod Excellent - grts roght into it/ sometimes wild

Ft. Rd.

Kayla- 6 times - killer bod Excellent - gets right into it - wild

99 Street

Tammy- 6 times - killer bod Excellent - gets right into it - many positions

Billie- 2 times Great bod - Excellent - a little shy / but getting better

Deja Vu

Ocean- once- great bod little heaver than pic's - gets right into it
    Nikki( cove) once- killer bod - Excellent -Gets right into it.
    Mona- many times before she became on sp

Supreme

Kaylia - once - average bod/ had a kid / boobs fell / mechanical

Lava girls:

have met a lot of women on the phone system. but you have to be very patient. then you can get some attached , single mothers
    & the milage can become very good.

Mona- met mona off this system 4 yrs ago & had great times in many positions. She was so tight I had to wear a ring over the condom so she wouldent pull it off. I always have trouble gettin in. Its got to be the big head/ haven't been to see mona at Deja Vu but will soon.

Sweet sue: met 3 yrs age/ single mom 28 bl killer bod / now married met 1 st time a 3 hr f--k feist in all positions. ph me up 2 wks age for another 3 hr f feist / want to meet 1 a wk

have another 8 regulars but will review later.

samm2u

Samm2u

about kayla

Please tell me more about your experience with kayla, please explain what she did to be wild in your eyes, does she enjoy having oral perform on her, she told me once that she comes easily but I never did have full service with her but I am seriously thinking about it.

Kayla/ Ft. Rd

Lapaye

Going to see any sp incl Kayla I always dress casual to sharp , tight fitten jeans & shurt to show muscular build, showered & well groumed . I always have a small pocket size colone in hand for after my shower so as to smell ok before the session starts.

Kayla is a very attractive, stunning ,blond, university student aprox 24/25yr old 34b 24 34 , great legs that keep on going right up to that nice ass .

I always show her 7 or 8 condoms plus any new wild one's I can find at the love shop. I have a lot of fun & conversation about these . usually catch up on new things we are both doing in our travels?

Starts out 2 glasses of water and with a great masage on back & then on front , Likes to nibble at your ears & is really hot when she does this. She loves to please, hands are free to roam & enjoys. CBJ is Excellent , she likes to rock wild at cowgirl & I have done missionary with her squeeze mussle sucking the juice from the love mussle. ( i'am startn' t to drip already) LOL<

loves to please till completion & towels you down after
    the shower.

She does have a line up , she is busy, and she is damm good a what she does. She does pamper her regulars so don't give her attitude if you don't have time to wait occasionaly. Try her on a sunday 10 am shift , be the first guy in ok. check her schedule?

hope this helps

Samm2u

Thank you. It does help.

Hard Throbbing Member
    Upon reading "great bod - gets right into it" after about the 18th time, I felt this nearly-overwhelming compunction to throw my laptop out my window.

Originally posted by wolverine
    Upon reading "great bod - gets right into it" after about the 18th time, I felt this nearly-overwhelming compunction to throw my laptop out my window.
    It did lack in creativity and the use of various adjectives did it not?

I -robot

Ocean was excellent 2 mos. ago for full service , Great massage, Service was Excellent, & good lookin to. did cowgirl , dog & miss & road had to the finnish.
    would go see her again when & if my trap line get depleted!!

Samm2u

To Wolverine & jim

I wil try to clean up my act on doing reports, was pressed for time as usual.

Spelling was not my best , Hooky & Recess I excelled at!!! LOL

You can say I don'y know Jack Schitt about anything , But I do know Jack Schitt

http://www.sparklet.com/~royce/trams/KnowJackSchitt.swf

see ya Later!

Samm2u

Jub

I Believe Carly is still in Vegas , called her cell , still no response. I know her sister is in vegas & is probably working the system their for US $.

Sweet Sue!

My Favorite

I stayed ovenite in hotel in edmonton thurs nite comming from Ft. Mac.

Met on Friday @ 8:30 am till 2:30pm for full meal deal , everything on menu as usual. Her Significant other is out of town for 2.5 to 3 mos & is having some cash flow problems.

We have had such great times together over the last 3 yrs I am jealous to have to share her but sometimes we have to move on.

Sweet sue is cumming into the business as an sp & I wanted to share this with my fellow perb members first.

Sweet sue ( Beyonce Knowles Lookalike )

32 yrs , black, 5' 6 ", 32C ( Manufactured), 23, 40. Athletic Body, Track star Butt & legs . Works out 5-6 times per wk @ gym. Great attitude , Loves sex, loves giving & receving.

She will have her cell set up soon & I have encouraged her to join perbs as a member.

Her times for availability will be days m-f 8:30 am till 3pm & wknds will will have to be planned out for her schedule.

Timing for her will be better in 2 wks from now as she does have out of town famly visiting.

I will be in ft mac for 18 days & will pick up message their

Samm

Sweet Sue

Her size is 34c 23 40 sorry for that error

forgot to mention her hair is black , long , brown eyes, Infectious smile , Killer bod ( Just like female track athletes)

Samm