Thread: Info on non-Asian MPs?

Variety is the spice...

Info on non-Asian MPs?

I've been reluctant to hobby in my home town, but still interested in the MPs in the lower mainland. However, Asian chicks are not my thing (being of Asian extraction myself). It seems most of the MPs discussed on the board are Asian, and most times the reviews do not indicate whether the girls are Asian...are there any MPs that have young Caucasion SPs?

Okay Kev can play.

S.W.M seeking S.A.F

Anyone?

I have seen alot of Asian men looking for Caucasain women on this board. Is this the grass is greener on the other side.

If your white then you seek Asian, EI, or African.

If your Asian then you seek white, ???

It would seem that whatever our race, we like to look at other pastures for pooning. --- Kev

Variety is the spice...
    Well, in part it's because variety is the spice of life!

So far, though, no one has given up much info, even with 127 views of this thread!

(Hide the) Member

Non Asian MPs

Well, obviously even the non Asian MPs will have a few Asian (or other nationality) girls working there (since we are a multicultural city). However, I have noticed that the following are mainly caucasian.
    Broadway Body Care (Van), Mystique (Van), Sihlouettes (Van), Intrigue by Touch (Van), The Den For Men - under new name? (Van), Mirabella (New West), Lotus Relaxation (Bby), L'Merage (Bby), Ultimate Shiatsu (Coq), Alley Cats (Sry) and Serenity (Sry).
    Then there are the more expensive ones in DT, like Swedish Touch, Madame Cleos, and Platinum Club.
    I hope this helps (and is still accurate).
    WhiteKnight

Variety is the spice...
    Thanks again, WK, for your help. It gives me some starting points.

Isn't that Temptation of Richmond also have some good looking SP's??

Chanel at Swan lake in Richmond is a real spinner and highly recommended. They don't come any whiter than her, and she gives a decent massage too. There is Sandy at Acu-Pointe. Also highly recommended. The only turn off is she has lots of tattoos. But that girl gets real wet for asian dicks. And she gives a great massage

Birthday Boy

There are more CMPA than AMPA,

"However, I have noticed that the following are mainly caucasian.
    Broadway Body Care (Van), Mystique (Van), Sihlouettes (Van), Intrigue by Touch (Van), The Den For Men - under new name? (Van), Mirabella (New West), Lotus Relaxation (Bby), L'Merage (Bby), Ultimate Shiatsu (Coq), Alley Cats (Sry) and Serenity (Sry).
    Then there are the more expensive ones in DT, like Swedish Touch, Madame Cleos, and Platinum Club." WK

Add to the list: Temptations, Cloud Nine, Blossoms, Diamond Body Care, Ultimate Shiatsu, Special ladies, Carribean Massage, Lavada (Formerly known as Den for Men), JJ Massage, LeMerege, Hara Spa, and more I can't think of right now.