Thread: To Niki or to Nikki??

Talking To Niki or to Nikki??

Simple. Visit both.

I've had a lot of time in Victoria lately, and I'll try and catch up on all of my "visits".

Niki, or Nikki? Classy Cougar from Monday or the gal from Chantelle's?

Tried both on successive nights last month.

Both are well preserved Cougars. Both are great DFK. Tasty DATY at both spots too. Outstanding BJ's. The Classy Cougar has bigger tata's. Both are very enthusiastic in their ways. Both have clean, comfortable, discreet locations.

Cougar Niki likes pearls. Really likes pearls.

Short version? Both are outstanding examples of how talented experience can beat youthful enthusiasm time after time.

Value for the buck? Both are outstanding at 1.5 or so for the hour.
    Last edited by James; 07-11-2003 at 06:00 AM.

Ditto...Niki Classy Cougar Retiring

I have seen both ladies as well and conquer with James on thier skill and aiming to please I just read a recent review @ TER on Niki Classy Cougar who is also taking a course to be a masseuse and apparently by the end of this year that is all she will be doing, retiring from the "biz" all together....She apparently gives an outstanding massage...I didn't partake in that so I don't know...Now don't get them confused now

Where abouts is classy cougar located ? and what are the availability times? rates?
    does she have half hour rates?

Classy Cougar info

here is her ad from the Monday Mag it would probably be best to call her to get the info you want...when I went it was $140 for the hr I think she does do 1/2 hrs...

Niki * Classy Cougar Wild yet sensual. Experienced, exotic, blue-eyed, natural blonde beauty. 36D-25-35. Passionate and playful. Toys, lingerie. Private, discreet. Mature 39. Niki 217-3969.

is she pretty?

Bunch of Classy Cougar Nikki threads in here, so I'll revive my own.

I had another visit with her a week or so ago.

Her hair is mucho different from the last visit, but her attitude is still the same! Cum hither and fuck me! Hard!

Yippee!

Great massage too. Clearly some training there, and she puts a lot of work into your frame.

Firm rack, I say very good for her age. Likes her work. A lot.

Older than most. The ad says "Mature 40", but not a chance. I'd guess that it should read several numbers higher.

Good time.
    Last edited by James; 05-24-2004 at 01:38 PM.

Thumbs up memories of Nikki

good reviews guys, both ladies will treat you right time after time; cougar Nikki has been in my top ten for years; Niki is a good time but a bit too talkative for my liking; cougar Nikki is really pretty, I would imagine she was oh so hot when she was 20 or 30; today her body could easily put to shame most 20 or 30 year olds anywhere; I love her tits, so perky and round, not quite a C cup I would say; great kisser; great BJ artist as well; pearls you say, that's something new; MSOG as well; and yes, oh my, what a massage!!!

for the coin, there is no better lady out there