Thread: Wave MP on Fraser

ilikeasianswithbigtitties

Wave MP on Fraser

I know this should be on 411, but there will soon be a review on here if I make it down there. Just wondering if anyone has been there. They have early morning specials so I was thinking of taking a pre-nooner. Don't know about selection or anything but will post a review later tomorrow. In the meantime and info would be appreciated.

Wave on Fraser

Use to go there quite often, but after a while, noticed that they don't have many SP's for selection and don't bring in many new ones. The last time I was there, which was about 9 months ago, noticed that they still had most of the SP's from about a year and a half before that. They usually only have about 3 SP to choose from and they were not all that good looking IMO. Rates were average.

Re: Wave MP on Fraser

Things have really gotten run down there. there used to be a big selection of girls including a token teenage white. But now, all over the hill asian girls that dont even give that good a massage. The place is filty too. If you have to step in the bath stall watch out, there are fungus growing there. Too bad, it used to be a good place.

Originally posted by oppai
    I know this should be on 411, but there will soon be a review on here if I make it down there. Just wondering if anyone has been there. They have early morning specials so I was thinking of taking a pre-nooner. Don't know about selection or anything but will post a review later tomorrow. In the meantime and info would be appreciated.

Wave

I've been there once, I didn't think it was that filthy. I got the room with the carpet. Less filthy on the bare toes. The service was only okay, most of the girls looked 35 and were from Fukian.
    I remember the massage girl wailing you tip me $20, you tip me $20.