Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: this is the REAL lesley

this is the REAL lesley

well, i wouldn't have done this, but judging by the reviews and the stir up i'v caused, i think it's in order:

1.) I need to defend a costomer from being attacked
    2.) I need to establish who the REAL lesley is
    3.) I need to defend myself when defensless

O.K first of all i would like to say i don't think i am a sinner because i smoke or because my appartment was a mess on a occaision. Secondly I have no idea who jessy is but do NOT get us confused because we are obviously two DIFFERENT people. Thirdly, I give the respect i recieve on every sigle date I do. I DO like my job and i don't rip ANYONE off ever. I do not have a pig sty of a home, in fact, i would say that my place is cleaner than most. I am just a girl trying to get through school. Thats it. I have nothing against anyone on this board and you are all alloud to have an opinion and i respect that. I would just like to clear these things up and thats all. You can comment on this however you please i don't care what rude things you have to say I would just like you to develope your own opinion. Thank you and have a great day.

Either someone is really pissed off... or their spelling indicates they need quite a few more years of school.

I think it's the former, myself.

wow thats funny you should have been a comedian, you realy missed your calling

Perhaps... though this particular poster actually uses punctuation. Well, sometimes at least...

She certainly registered & posted quickly after gratty was attacked for his review... 2 days later to be precise.

How come you never came on and poster before, Leslie? This is an sp friendly board...as long as they don't try to use underhanded methods to silence critics.

to tell you the truth i only did it because a certain someone called me and advised me to

i am glad to hear that though, i love to hear feedback good or bad it just makes me better

2cums... you and Howie could ask Fred to check Lookatyouall's ip and cross reference it with gratty's.

If they are the same, then you have your smoking gun.

If not, it proves nor disproves anything... but ut's something else to consider. It would lend itself to the possibility that gratty & lookat are 2 sep. entities.... contrary to your belief.

Just a simple little check if you are so concerned.

Wink IP isn't DNA....but there are other ways!

IPs mean NOTHING. Not implying anything to this particular post but if someone want a different IP to show, it is a piece of cake - particularly if you are not using dial-up.

Just another member! rickoshadows's Avatar
    Kind of coincidental how gratty and lookatyouall use the same patterns of dialogue and punctuation errors, right down to use of lowercase i for first person pronoun.

IMHO: gratty = lookatyouall.

lol you guys make me laugh thats so funny give it up PALEASE!

you should go to the beach it's nice out

Birthday Boy

You should send me back my...

TWO-HUNDRED AND FIFTY DOLLARS!

OH PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE, to you!

and it's $200 not $250

Birthday Boy

It was a $250

Depsoit send to you through PayPal and then I never heard from you again!

Now this is where you say; Huh? Wasn't me! Blah, Blah, Blah!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast