Thread: Aristocrat Pictures

Aristocrat Pictures

If you visit http://www.aristocratmassage.com you will see the new pictures of Carrie. She has some very nice photos, it is surprising she shows her face. My own comment is that I wish more places had their ladies showing their face. But I understand....

She's a cougar. Little older. (late 20's early 30's i'd say) but definately has the classy look that i like.. hmm might have to go pay her a visit once i done dealing with my new ride i just bought.

Originally posted by Mikey
    She's a cougar. Little older. (late 20's early 30's i'd say) but definately has the classy look that i like.. hmm might have to go pay her a visit once i done dealing with my new ride i just bought.
    ROTFLMAO

Cougar at late 20's or early 30's? My gawd when did this forum become a junior high hangout?

I agree with you, Carrie, looks like a nice cougar, she's easily late 30's which is when the sisterhood of the cougar starts.

Her pictures can be deceiving. She looks younger in person. It's been a couple of year since I last saw her but she should be in her 20's. Maybe late 20's

what can i say? i'm 24 heh

anything 3 years or more older then me = cougar at the moment heh.