Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: want to go to Vancouver!

sexy member

Smile want to go to Vancouver!

Hello I'm Lisa fr. Victoria some friends an I would like to make a visit to vancouver and I was wondering if anyone would know of an agency that would hire us so we could make regular visits to van. or what the best way to work in van would be? we want to go for 3 or 4 days each month. (3or4girls)

Birthday Boy

Rent a room or two

hang up a shingle, send me an e-mail or three in advance we hook up.

Good advise PH.

Palehorse....that is perfect advice!

Oh and Lisa.........I would love to be the first to personally welcome you to Vancouver, just let me know when and where!

sexy member
    thanks so much guys! We're going to do exactly what you said PH. It's good to know we'll be welcomed in vancouver! Can't wait to meet u guys, hope you're just as sweet in person. c u soon

sexy member
    Thank-you for the tips. You guys are great! my friends and I are getting really excited, we can't wait to go over now. Can anyone tell me, which hotels would u feel most comfortable seeing a lady in? Which ones would be more descreet? Any recomendations? we don't know the city very well

Talking Wow!

Lisa, what a smartie! You could be a successful politican.

Devil

Wink

Wooohooo!!!!!!

I've got a couple ideas to suggest...but yeah...if you wish...just PM or e-mail me...BTW, kindly to add, this should be in the lounge...not in the reviews section.

Just laughs at how you guys are doing your best to convince these service providers of how the rate you want to pay is the right one and the rate they want to charge is all wrong. Kind of self serving....

But then again I can't say as I disagree *L.

Take care all.

Digitize your pictures.

Digitize your pictures as fast as possible for the curious guys here.
    Or just post it on your website.

I'm curious 2 VI Lisa, do you have a website?

i think they should advertise on a site they would make wya more than it costs to and they wouldn't have to pay any fees tell them to talk to lesley i'll hook them up

also pics included

sexy member
    Hello! I'm sorry if I posted in the wrong place, I haven't figured everything out yet. I promise it won't happen again. Also as for 2cums suggestion, I like pale horses idea better. It'll probably be 160-180/h and maybe a discount if you're an internet reviewer. Sound ok? Tell me something, Do u guys prefer 1/2h sessions or would rather the hour? we'll offer both, I was just wondering.
    and merci boucoup Mr. Devil u know what they say, ask and ye shall recieve!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast