Thread: Mid 50's

Mid 50's

Trying to find someone in the early to mid 50's. Dose anyone come to mind, or am I pushing the limit?

Experiance my friend, need to be exposed. If you dont try in you will never know!

Just another member! rickoshadows's Avatar
    Just try any SP who claims to be 39.

Try Leanne

You may want to try Leanne in Richmond. She's in her mid 50's with a good rack for her age. Just one thing, she cums like a Super Soaker.

Woa, Rock Hard,

There are not many women who can cume like what you just described. That is unbelievable.

Saw Leanne for the first time last week, and Rock Hard was not kidding about the Super Soaker. Tried everything except Greek - had a pleasant afternoon with mature lady with English accent to boot.

double the fun

Leanne

I treid Leanne couple months ago after reading all the reviews. I felt she is a bit too old for my taste and she seems to trying very hard to spray. I won't repeat but a different exprience you have to try it yourself.

Check the Buy & Sell for Caress in Maple Ridge. Excellent BJ from a good firm rack. She's 50ish if she's a day.

I shoulda been a farmer
    Another good choice for an experienced provider is Sable in Langley of special-ladies. I've seen her (and others there) several times and it is always high energy fun. I would guess her age at late 40's early 50's. The place is clean, comfortable and very well priced. A definite must for those seeking older, more experienced sp's.

50s

What about Viki of CL?