Thread: Sarah @ Fantasy

Thumbs up Sarah @ Fantasy

Recently visited Sarah at Fanatasy. This was my first visit ever to a MP. Chose Sarah based on a couple of mentions on this board. She was awesome. Very relaxed and friendly and very cool about dealing with a first-timer. Beautiful girl with a great attitude. Rates were typical with what I've seen posted elsewhere on this forum. Will definitely see her again soon.

Love this Hobby
    I also recently visited Sarah as a scouting trip before having a duo with Ariel and her. She said Ariel likes to wear a cop outfit and dresses her in schoolgirl clothes. Sounds very interesting!

I agree with MassageUke. She is a very pleasant surprise. Attractive brunette with very nice natural breasts, well proportioned and interesting to chat with. She gave me a full body massage without any prompting and then we got into the extras which very very enjoyable. I will definitely repeat with her alone and the Duo will continue to be high on my proirity list.

Ratings out of 10: L/A/S 7.5/9/8

Once again Jesse has been very good with her recruiting skills. Fantasy is becoming a shining star in my littel blackbook!

Sarah...Sydnee...Sisters?

Is it me or just my imagination but do Sarah and Sydnee (both at Fantasy) have a physical reseblance to each other? I was with Sydnee before Sarah and I think that they both have the same body type. The booties are similar in proportions and I think their breasts are similar as well. As for personalities, they both had that attitude that made me feel comfortable. Maybe they were separated at birth... Who knows?

Sarah has now left Fantasy, but has not left the business. She will resurface soon.

Talking Sarah

I am very fond of Sarah. I've never stayed with Sydney so I wouldn't know if they were separated at birth. I hope to see Sarah resurface soon. She is one of my all-time favourites.