Thread: Regarding Meaghan!

Regarding Meaghan!

Hi Fellows,

Something happened to me this afternoon while I tried to contact Meaghan.

Yesterday, I tried to call Meaghan the 607-xxxx number, and the answering service told me that the mailbox was fulled.

Again, this afternoon, I tried again on the same 607-xxxx, but this time, the phone was ringing for a very very long time without the answering machine kicking in. I, then, tried the other number 788-xxxx. A MAN answered the phone, I was quite surprised by that and I told him that I got the wrong number. But this gentleman asked me back " Are you Sure you got the wrong number?".

Anyways, I told him I got the wrong number and then hang up.

I am just wondering what is going on? Is Meaghan living with a man in the house? Or thats her pimp?

Any suggestion for this??

Supposedly she is getting ready to move at the end of the month. I don't know if this had anything to do with it.

Thanks spaceghost, I tried and only the greeting was on and then was told that the mailbox was fulled.

thanks again.

Hi everyone, I live alone, and no he is not a pimp. He is a friend of mine, I used his cell phone temorarily awhile back and that was the number that got posted originally. The 607 # is my phone, which I miss alot of calls. My email is in my other threads and like NYSmartman said I check it everyday. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Meaghan

No problem, I was just surprised when a man answered the phone (788-xxxx). AS for as I am concerned I understand that you are by yourself or at least all the reviews on this board so far have not indicated that there is a man living with you. I guess I will try another day to set up with Meaghan.

Thanks for answering all the questions, NYSmartman, spaceghost and Meaghan.

bigdman