Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Enhancements

Cariņoso; Affectueux !!! oberon1999's Avatar

Thumbs down Enhancements

This is a line from a post in the Saskatoon Section:
    "Why do chicks who weigh 3 pounds less than my dick think that they will look good with implants? Its a mystery to me."

Sorta says it all... I'm getting to like boob jobs less and less.. I know guys seem to put a lot of stock in size, me I'm more into shape and feel.. Saw a lady recently who had a great natural look not real big but looked a felt great and were responsive. Again what me can a guy ask for..

Boob jobs are so easy to spot now, they actually turn me off...

To the women I've seen in the last month please keep them as they are they are great...!

oberon
    Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father.
    Prepare to die.

do i ever agree with you on that. Both of my exex were very large, my 1st ex was a dd and the 2nd was a large c, today there is nothing like small and perky, with the nipple standing straight up. and natural i dont like boob jobs.

I too disapprove or rubber tits. Its just not safe putting foreign material into your body. We also don't know the future consequences of these materials in there bodies.
    I'll admit that when a women is clothed showing cleavage, the implants can look good, but once the clothes are off...... Squeezing a women with implants is like squeeing a volleyball. The outside texure is soft but when you press down, whats behind is to firm, like squeeing a volleyball. --- Kev
    Last edited by Kev; 07-04-2003 at 09:50 PM.

Nice to read the response about enhancements. I was thinking bigger would be nicer. Now I'm content on staying natural, ty fellas.

speaking of implants

What was Kaylee like before she got her implants? A or B cup?
    Okay back to the thread...

Cariņoso; Affectueux !!! oberon1999's Avatar
    Hmm so far no I like em big and fake proponents, big and real is fine BTW although me personnally I am a member of the no need for more than a mouthful club :-)

Stephi :-) smart girl

oberon

Fake ones turn me off

Small and natural is much sexier than big and phony.

Flat E.I.

But Little Alex, we don't run into too many flat E.I. providers

Ultimate lover
    Enhancements totally turn me off. yuck! Natural is the way to go!

Enhanced E.I.

Since we're talking about enhancements and E.I., have you come across very many enhanced E.I. providers? Or are they pretty much pear shaped?

Distinguished Member
    I agree 100%!!!! Natural is where it's at! ---Moe

The only time fake breasts look good is in a tight shirt. Other than that - ew. I've noticed at stripclubs that only one or two of the dancers are enhanced, while the majority have smaller, natural ones. Glad to see the women getting their heads straight. Most of the women I've talked to about it did it for all the wrong reasons, ie: my boyfreind likes big boobs, I need to get this job, etc. Only one or two actually said they did it for themselves. Scary.

Yeah...L.A. & just like almost any Asian guy (E.I. are technically considered in Asia) would attest to...they'd kick your ass if you tried to hit on "their" women...What a double standard! Considering you get a lot E.I. guys up in the clubs hitting on all the other cultures...something to think about...hmmm...

Ultimate lover
    What the men say/think/do really do not matter if it is their women who are interested in a different race. When there is a will, there is a way dude!

What the men say/think/do really do not matter

I don't know about that when your refering to East Indian women. Culturally East Indians can have some pretty strong taboos about their women dating outside their race and even below their social station. Some of the more traditional ones even have a little custom called honour killing. I agree with Little Alex theres no way I'd want to approach these girls with their families around.

Check out this link - Middle of page.

Honour Killing

BTW back to the original topic of the thread my vote is for natural as well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast